Groups

Black ops uncut trailer

Banned
    Looks awesome, looking forward to this

30 Comments

looks like MW2 to me. Can't see much difference.

won't ever buy a Treyarch game

I thought this was gonna be set (entirley) in Vietnam? Not alot of actual gameplay in the trailer. Why you hate treyarch so much alfonse?

shame thats just the single player trailer. Im only interested in the multiplayer side of things

Paddy_o_furniture;8645376

I thought this was gonna be set in Vietnam? Not alot of actual gameplay … I thought this was gonna be set in Vietnam? Not alot of actual gameplay in the trailer. Why you hate treyarch so much alfonse?

they are like the crap FPS game inbetween what was a Infinity Ward spit roast

Alfonse;8645399

they are like the crap FPS game inbetween what was a Infinity Ward spit … they are like the crap FPS game inbetween what was a Infinity Ward spit roast

I prefer the modern warfares, but WAW and COD3 aren't that bad IMO.
    How does the COD franchise work, what is the role of Activision, IW, treyarch etc. You seem to know all this.

Paddy_o_furniture;8645436

I prefer the modern warfares, but WAW and COD3 aren't that bad IMO. How … I prefer the modern warfares, but WAW and COD3 aren't that bad IMO. How does the COD franchise work, what is the role of Activision, IW, treyarch etc. You seem to know all this.

IW and Tryearch are the teams of developers, I just don't enjoy the style, presentation or game play that Treyarch offer compared to IW.

Alfonse;8645399

they are like the crap FPS game inbetween what was a Infinity Ward spit … they are like the crap FPS game inbetween what was a Infinity Ward spit roast

COD3's Multiplayer was great. WAW wasn't too bad either, a great challange on Veteran, Zombies was fantastic with friends also. I don't think they do a bad job, I think they did a better one then Infinity Ward this time round. They also handled 007 QOS, that was fairly decent. A lot of people seem to hate treyarch though.

Paddy_o_furniture;8645376

I thought this was gonna be set (entirley) in Vietnam? Not alot of actual … I thought this was gonna be set (entirley) in Vietnam? Not alot of actual gameplay in the trailer. Why you hate treyarch so much alfonse?

There's only a small section set in Vietnam apprently, you take a role in secret operations etc. It's set around the cold war I think.

When modern warfare 2 came out i was all over it. Amazing. However in hindsight it was overhyped. I bought it mainly for the multiplayer and most people complain about the glitches that were in WAW. However there were no where near as many in WAW as there were in MW2. I just got sick of being shot with a shotgun from miles away, or stabbed from 20 foot away. Ridiculous.

Alfonse;8645359

won't ever buy a Treyarch game

Don't you know they're the new Infinity Ward. Old IW are stuck with Spiderman 4.

dontasciime;8646498

Don't you know they're the new Infinity Ward. Old IW are stuck with … Don't you know they're the new Infinity Ward. Old IW are stuck with Spiderman 4.

Respawn Entertainment actually

DFN;8645541

COD3's Multiplayer was great. WAW wasn't too bad either, a great … COD3's Multiplayer was great. WAW wasn't too bad either, a great challange on Veteran

veteran was just you vs 1 million grenades :whistling:

Alfonse;8646707

Respawn Entertainment actually

Lol @ how serious you took it.

The 2 of them ain't gonna get much done with EA breathing over them again.

king261;8646761

veteran was just you vs 1 million grenades :whistling:

Hence the challenge, it was OTT though. I lost count of many times I threw my controller around.

dontasciime;8646875

Lol @ how serious you took it.The 2 of them ain't gonna get much done … Lol @ how serious you took it.The 2 of them ain't gonna get much done with EA breathing over them again.

gaming is a serious business

youtube.com/watch

Why are the trailers always so ****. I just want to see the gameplay.

Civic EG6;8647290

Why are the trailers always so ****. I just want to see the gameplay.

i reckon they are ***** (5 Star) actually

shedboy66;8646772

not a patch on Alex the Kidhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vXdznM0KNI

I agree can't beat the little fat burger scoffer

Original Poster Banned

I hear rumours that the time periods might change from future to past within the game, not sure how that would work, but could explain the dispute between IW and activision. Don't know why there's so much hate on treyarch. They don't leech money like IW, this will have dedicated servers, co-op and nazi zombies and i'm sure they won't charge £10 for 3 maps.

Alfonse;8645512

IW and Tryearch are the teams of developers, I just don't enjoy the … IW and Tryearch are the teams of developers, I just don't enjoy the style, presentation or game play that Treyarch offer compared to IW.

Hi, I'm Alfonse, and hating Treyarch for petty reasons due to 10 year olds reading too many YouTube comments was my idea. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

mcnally32;8645347

looks like MW2 to me. Can't see much difference.

Wotwot123;8648274

Hi, I'm Alfonse, and hating Treyarch for petty reasons due to 10 year … Hi, I'm Alfonse, and hating Treyarch for petty reasons due to 10 year olds reading too many YouTube comments was my idea. :thumbsup:

Ha :thumbsup:

Why are people hating on treyarch so much? WAW was V.good IMO

Original Poster Banned

ScRiVs;8649276

Why are people hating on treyarch so much? WAW was V.good IMO

Agreed, although I did prefer COD 4, I think modern shooters are always going to be better.

Wotwot123;8648274

Hi, I'm Alfonse, and hating Treyarch for petty reasons due to 10 year … Hi, I'm Alfonse, and hating Treyarch for petty reasons due to 10 year olds reading too many YouTube comments was my idea. :thumbsup:

lol, its my opinion, so what you gonna do make me change it, thats what 10 years olds do.......

Alfonse;8650224

lol, its my opinion, so what you gonna do make me change it, thats what … lol, its my opinion, so what you gonna do make me change it, thats what 10 years olds do.......

It's an opinion, agreed, but a bloody stupid opinion.

Treyarch have done hardly anything wrong, it's just a huge bandwagon that everyone likes to jump on for some odd reason, kinda like the recent Gordon Brown bandwagon.

This game will be MW2 with Extra levels and different weapons (also dedicated servers) - It's the same engine, period.

Wotwot123;8651351

It's an opinion, agreed, but a bloody stupid opinion.Treyarch have done … It's an opinion, agreed, but a bloody stupid opinion.Treyarch have done hardly anything wrong, it's just a huge bandwagon that everyone likes to jump on for some odd reason, kinda like the recent Gordon Brown bandwagon.This game will be MW2 with Extra levels and different weapons (also dedicated servers) - It's the same engine, period.

i don't like it still, infact i'm not buying anymore CODMW games anymore bored of them, i'm moving on to other ventures

Alfonse;8651400

i don't like it still, infact i'm not buying anymore CODMW games anymore … i don't like it still, infact i'm not buying anymore CODMW games anymore bored of them, i'm moving on to other ventures

Well until you play Black Op's, it's pretty impossible to state an opinion on it.

I wasn't keen on COD4, and I never played WAW Multplayer, but MW2 I enjoy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1214
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30116
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93166
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764505

See more discussions