Groups

Black PEDAL bin Liners

Has anyone seen any Black pedal bin liners in supermarkets etc,I don't mean the large Black bin bags you generally see I was looking for small ones for my Bathroom bin and they seem to be either White or bright colours such as the ones in Home & Bargains but my bin is sparkly Black & Yellow bags don't look right lol

8 Comments

They're called charity collection bags these days - we get so many of them!

Original Poster

Fluffykins

They're called charity collection bags these days - we get so many of … They're called charity collection bags these days - we get so many of them!

They aren't Black though X)

they don't look right so what make them at home I'd ur so obsessed or get them made I'm sure u have enough if u worry about colour of bags

I think black plastic dose not degrade like the other colours? Our local tip don't like the black bin liners and will ask you to empty them. Then they like you to put the black plastic in a wheelie bin they have ready. Think that maybe why you can't find any for sale. Maybe?

Original Poster

muddassarsardar

they don't look right so what make them at home I'd ur so obsessed or get … they don't look right so what make them at home I'd ur so obsessed or get them made I'm sure u have enough if u worry about colour of bags

Who said I worried about it I want them to co-ordinate that's all,take a chill pill (_;)

Original Poster

[quote=wayners]I think black plastic dose not degrade like the other colours? Our local tip don't like the black bin liners and will ask you to empty them. Then they like you to put the black plastic in a wheelie bin they have ready. Think that maybe why you can't find any for sale. Maybe?[/quote

But surely they wouldn't still sell the large size

What about using black bag that we use for posting parcel, not standard bin liners but I think it can be used instead. Just to choose a bit larger size than the bin so that it can be sealed off when throw away. If not fit enough, the sides can be cut off a liitle.

I haven't seen black ones, but how about transparent ones , something like these?
    cleaningsupplies4u.com/pro…I3w
    I'm guessing that might look better than white.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      2. Family Spotify account21
      3. Legal advice22
      4. Washer Dryer44

See more discussions