Expired

Black PSP Slim & Lite with tv cable wanted

7 replies
Found 23rd Mar 2008
I'm looking for a black (must be black) slim & Lite PSP. Boxed with instructions & the cable to connect to the tv for around £100

Not after memory sticks or games either as I already have 2GB, 4GB and 8GB memory sticks and have purchased games elsewhere.

Must be in very good condition and have a purchase receipt for the console.

1. Ask
  2. PSP
  3. TV
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. PSP
  3. TV
7 Comments

Original Poster

allstar2;1766051

i have one … i have one herehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/156108/fs-ft-computer-games-controller-dvd/

slim? the one for £130 with a 4GB stick, I can get one for £124.99 brand new. I already have a phat psp so not interested in any custom firmware ones. Also not interested in memory sticks.

Would prefer a deal on offer from a retailer.

have you tried the ]john lewis one

comes to £119 got voted cold but you may find it hot

Original Poster

imortal;1766266

have you tried the ]john lewis one comes to £119 got voted cold but you … have you tried the ]john lewis one comes to £119 got voted cold but you may find it hot

Its out of stock and wont let me add to basket, already seen it. thanks for the help though :thumbsup:

Banned

i might have one its a white psp lite and if i sold it would come with 3 games i dont no wether to sell or nor maybe give me a offer on it?

154jordan154;1773884

i might have one its a white psp lite and if i sold it would come with 3 … i might have one its a white psp lite and if i sold it would come with 3 games i dont no wether to sell or nor maybe give me a offer on it?

super leeds is after a new one.
Deal requests is not the place to sell your goods, "For Sale/Trade" is the place, and if you do, you need to state a price.

Original Poster

amended original post.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1311
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769220
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564084
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2382

See more discussions