Expired

Black scratch mitts??

18 replies
Found 2nd May 2010
Ok so another random one.

Our little boy is due on the 6th july and we have just been out today and bought him a nice outfit to bring him home out of the hospital.

Its a nice black and grey outfit from myleene klass` range in mothercare and my partner wants some black scratch mitts to go with the outfit, ive searched all over the internet and a few shops today but we can only find white, blue or pink ones.

Has anybody got a clue where we could get some black or even grey ones from??

Rep will be given to anyone that can help me out.

Cheers

Lee

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
18 Comments

ive never seen black, maybe buy a cheap white pair and dye them black, they might turn out ok.

Original Poster

pink-ka;8511309

ive never seen black, maybe buy a cheap white pair and dye them black, … ive never seen black, maybe buy a cheap white pair and dye them black, they might turn out ok.

Yeah thats what i was thinking, might be the only option.

Thanks

what about a knitted pair?

or is that a blonde moment! :oops:

Original Poster

wulshaz;8511370

or is that a blonde moment! :oops:

Yeah we had thought about that but the outfit that we have bought is quite modern and funky and i dont think that knitted mitts will go.

Thanks anyway

Banned

maybe he wont need them

Original Poster

pink-ka;8511309

ive never seen black, maybe buy a cheap white pair and dye them black, … ive never seen black, maybe buy a cheap white pair and dye them black, they might turn out ok.

Do you think dye would work ok? Will it be ok on a new babies skin?

sassie;8511398

maybe he wont need them

+1

mine never wore them and they both turned out ok

why dont you buy some material and try to make a pair maybe that would work alright
sorry cant think of anything else.

Banned

superskilly;8511416

+1

lostscot;8511441

a bit like the dummies shoved in within minutes of birth, can never understand it, baby aint even had chance to have a murmer let alone scream the place down for hours on end

Black clothing... on a baby.... in the summer......

Surely gonna attract heat?

Woulda stuck to light colours

Sorry.

Original Poster

sassie;8511451

a bit like the dummies shoved in within minutes of birth, can never … a bit like the dummies shoved in within minutes of birth, can never understand it, baby aint even had chance to have a murmer let alone scream the place down for hours on end

Yeah i understand the dummie situation, this little man won't be getting a dummie just like his big sister didn't have one :thumbsup: i hate dummies

Original Poster

wulshaz;8511444

why dont you buy some material and try to make a pair maybe that would … why dont you buy some material and try to make a pair maybe that would work alright :)sorry cant think of anything else.

i wish either me or my partner had the skills to even know where to start lol

Banned

6th july-good date!! My sons birthday!! Wot about goff shops and emo 1s? Tkmaxx has black skull & cross bones stuff so may have black stuff

lostscot;8511441

I've had three children and never had a pair of scratch mittens....

None of our children needed mittens to help them scratch, they just used their finger nails.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2586
    2. Add one, leave one game54315390
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322823
    4. word association Game74244868

See more discussions