Groups
    EXPIRED

Black Tie Suit

Hi,

Anyone know of any deals at moment for evening wear suits looking between price range £200-300

Or are there any 2 for deals out there?

Ben

6 Comments

Debenhams were having a sale when I went in last week, their suit section was included in the sale. Also, they have now stopped dealing with nectar points, but when I asked if they would accept mine they gave me £10 off my bill as a good will gesture. They also had a promotion in one of the newspapers which entitled you to 20% off, they gave me the discount just for mentioning it, I didn't have to give in a coupon or anything!

if you live anywhere near york, the designer outlet always have offers on - armani, moss bros, ben sherman, hugo boss, paul smith, ralph lauren, ted baker, etc. you should be able to pick up a designer suit for less than £150

I have used clermontdirect.com before and was impressed with their service and the quality of the pure wool suits.

or try a Saville Row suit, £450 reduced to £200
    savilerowco.com/pro…blk
    use vouchers for more money off
    10% off - AWSALE or AFSALE
    Various Discounts - TDFDSALE

my husband got a great deal on a black tie suit in M&S not very long ago, the shoes were black patent at £29.50, not sure exactly how much the jacket and black trousers (with the satin stripe) were but I think the whole price for the lot was £150, including a cumberband and tie, we already had a dickie bow shirt. He wore it on Burns night at a function and it looked rather smart I must say!

TRY matalan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?11
      2. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?35
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1822
      4. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress89

See more discussions