Groups
    EXPIRED

Black Wii remote

Does anybody know the cheapest price for the black wii remote? Have found it for £34.98 at Games basement. Is that the cheapest?
    Must be original though

11 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7401509

Was going to say deal extreme have the wiimote and nunchuk for £12, not … Was going to say deal extreme have the wiimote and nunchuk for £12, not Nintendo but for that price might be worth a gamble?

I personally would go for it, but my dad is adament he wants an original one :roll:

i wouldnt touch games basement with a barge pole , i ordered a wii fit board start off dec and still not had it , so cancelled order on the 20ish dec and still waiting for refund , customer services is usell 1 person thats it .

i got legit white nun and controller from flea bay downside was 3 weeks posting and not boxed

Hi zavvi £37.95 including wii motion plus.
    zavvi.com/gam…tml

Original Poster

funkyfella;7401694

i wouldnt touch games basement with a barge pole , i ordered a wii fit … i wouldnt touch games basement with a barge pole , i ordered a wii fit board start off dec and still not had it , so cancelled order on the 20ish dec and still waiting for refund , customer services is usell 1 person thats it .i got legit white nun and controller from flea bay downside was 3 weeks posting and not boxed

Thanks for the feedback, I haven't used them before so back to searching for the cheapest one.
    Has to be black.

some 1 was selling deals on fleabay nun controller and motion plus for bout 40 but then again your bidding and gotta time it right i guess , but mine cost me £12 ish inc free p and p from hong kong the bloke did have black 1s aswell

i hadnt use them b4 but after looking into em i wish i hadnt either ,

I'm looking for this as well. Ordered it from Amazon in November, didn't get it for Christmas, chased a few times, been told they're very sorry and will send "another" out a.s.a.p....finally got bored waiting and asked for a refund today.
    Toys-r-us has it for £40 with the motion plus, which is as cheap as I found it before this thread - but my local had none in stock and only a vague idea that they might get some in in a fortnight.
    Currys had none and said they had a delivery yesterday and they were all sold within hours.

Zavvi have none in stock.

Seems to be a hens-teeth thing. And to make matters worse, I bought the Wii for my wife who said "why did you get the black one?". £50 extra, can't get the bits for love nor money, and I got the wrong one. Super.

my local zavvi had loads just after xmas aint been their since and game station did

Asda have them for £39 with motionplus instore had loads in Stevenage today.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll go have a mooch to my local asda tomorrow.

Original Poster

funkyfella;7401915

my local zavvi had loads just after xmas aint been their since and game … my local zavvi had loads just after xmas aint been their since and game station did

Thanks I will let my dad know

sweetas2009;7403072

Asda have them for £39 with motionplus instore had loads in Stevenage … Asda have them for £39 with motionplus instore had loads in Stevenage today.

Again thanks, I was only in Stevenage yesterday morning as well! I'll let him know :thumbsup:

Couldn't find this anywhere today - tried Sainsburys as well....no joy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car MOT45
      2. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra58
      3. DPD international?56
      4. What laptop?33

See more discussions