Black Xbox One or Xbox One S

Found 23rd Oct 2017
Wanting to buy an xbox one as a gift, thought that would be easier but every shop i have tried only has the white ones in stock. Can someone help me and tell me where to get a black xbox one from , are they rare or i'm i just looking in the wrong places?

many thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
The original Xbox One was sold in black but isn't really sold anymore, it's replacement the Xbox One S is only available in white, the new Xbox One X is available in black however.

Buying now I would say get the S over the original black Xbox One any day and if it really must be black there are vinyl skins to make it any colour you like.
Edited by: "redflash" 23rd Oct 2017
Thanks for your help
The original XBox One was a huge beast in terms of size, I held out for the One S as it was a lot smaller and looked more in place with the rest of the room.
redflash4 h, 51 m ago

The original Xbox One was sold in black but isn't really sold anymore, …The original Xbox One was sold in black but isn't really sold anymore, it's replacement the Xbox One S is only available in white, the new Xbox One X is available in black however. Buying now I would say get the S over the original black Xbox One any day and if it really must be black there are vinyl skins to make it any colour you like.

Xbox one s did come out in a few different colours apart from white .
philmitchell1 h, 1 m ago

Xbox one s did come out in a few different colours apart from white .

True but only in limited run special editions.
There have been several better deals posted on here recently. If you don't need it now, then wait for Black Friday as there's bound to be some decent deals posted on here then
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions