Found 21st Dec 2007
I am thinking of getting one of these as part of a free upgrade.

Wanted fellow members' opinions from those who have one.

Any good? Would you recommend one?

All views would be grateful (good or bad)

Thanks

and Merry Christmas to my fellow HUKD members :santa:

6 Comments

Just got mine and very happy with it.
Easy to set up e-mail accounts and I have no complaints at the minute.
It doesn't have a video record option, has a 2 MP camera and I think very well designed.
I got mine free for a £20/month contract with orange with 500 xnet minutes 250 texts and 5MB Data/month.
Carphone warehouse are doing this with a £100 rebate if you hand in an old phone.

Battery Life would be 3-4 days.
Nice clear screen too. Internet would be quite slow to load but basically unusable anyway so I avoid.
If you need to know anything in particular let me know.
MrTT

It all depends what you want out of your phone.
What were the other options you were given?
What would you consider the most important features?
What phone are you using at the moment?

Original Poster Banned

mrtootough;1373908

Just got mine and very happy with it.Easy to set up e-mail accounts and I … Just got mine and very happy with it.Easy to set up e-mail accounts and I have no complaints at the minute.It doesn't have a video record option, has a 2 MP camera and I think very well designed.I got mine free for a £20/month contract with orange with 500 xnet minutes 250 texts and 5MB Data/month.Carphone warehouse are doing this with a £100 rebate if you hand in an old phone.Battery Life would be 3-4 days.Nice clear screen too. Internet would be quite slow to load but basically unusable anyway so I avoid.If you need to know anything in particular let me know.MrTT

Thats an excellent deal. Is that cause you up graded or took out a brand new contract?

Original Poster Banned

Greg;1373977

It all depends what you want out of your phone.What were the other … It all depends what you want out of your phone.What were the other options you were given?What would you consider the most important features?What phone are you using at the moment?

got an N80, such a piece of ****! Other options include nokia 6300 and other similar phones. o thought for the same price (or a lil bit more) I could get a blackberry with more options. Most for your money

2sly;1374029

Thats an excellent deal. Is that cause you up graded or took out a brand … Thats an excellent deal. Is that cause you up graded or took out a brand new contract?

had to take out an 18 month contract.
but at £20/month, I wasn't too bothered.
I had upgraded from another contract.
>MrTT

If you think you would make the most of the email functionality then the Blackberry would probably be the best option.
Have you considered a Sony Ericsson? I have a K850 and K810 - both are excellent and the camera on them is amazing.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera22
    2. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022
    3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?54
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88

See more discussions