Groups

Blackberry 8900 Curve Vodafone

OK so i got a Blackberry today no contract... what is the best way to go about getting this thing up & running

Which Pay & Go tarriff?
    How much per month ?
    Can I get it unlocked?

should I just sell it, if so how much should I expect to get? Those old phone website will give me £60. I thought it would be worth more than that...

Rep for all....*
    thanks in advance
    2scoops2

*maybe ;-)

4 Comments

Look at the o2 sim only deal in deals section - works out £11 pcm and has a blackberry data option. You will need to get it unlocked though of course - no idea if/ how much this will cost.

seancampbell;6372413

Look at the o2 sim only deal in deals section - works out £11 pcm and has … Look at the o2 sim only deal in deals section - works out £11 pcm and has a blackberry data option. You will need to get it unlocked though of course - no idea if/ how much this will cost.

Agreed :thumbsup: But get the Simplicity 20 deal and go via Quidco for £100 cashback on a 12m SIM only deal. You can add a free bolt-on as well.

chuck it on ebay mate they are going for over £100 on there nearly £200

Original Poster

thanks for all the suggestions

rep left
    2scoops2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2136
      2. word association Game73944509
      3. What would be HELL to you?2530
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767337
      5. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.55

See more discussions