Groups

blackberry advice

I am due an upgrade, currently have a sony ericsson W995 but am thinking of getting a blackberry. Any advice on how good they are and what model is best would be appreciated.

13 Comments

i think the bold 9700 is the best. I will be calling o2 for upgrade to that tomorrow. my sister has that phone and says that it the best phone she has owned

when did skusey get married??????

Original Poster

I was looking at the storm 2 but have seen some bad reviews so not sure about it, will look at the bold 9700, thank you.

We are not married yet, just live together, have done for the last 4 years

mrs skusey

I was looking at the storm 2 but have seen some bad reviews so not sure … I was looking at the storm 2 but have seen some bad reviews so not sure about it, will look at the bold 9700, thank you.We are not married yet, just live together, have done for the last 4 years

still time to swoop in then

Original Poster

oh yes!

i have the bold 9700 and find it brilliant much better than my hubbies curve heehee

I just got the Bold 9700 (after comparing the Storm/Curve 8520 and 8900). This seemed the best and can honestly say I love it.

I have the 9700 also and its a pretty neat phone, really easy to text on and not as big and bulky as I originally thought it would be. Good for your emails and internet as well

Original Poster

Thank you all for your help, will definately be looking at the bold 9700

Another 9700 user here love it, although new models are due in a few months which will be loaded with OS6.

took the storm 2 over the 9700 - does get a little time to get used to it - and it is a little heavier than the 9700. Storm had a bad review - but storm 2 is great - touch screen is fine and turn it sideways an its a bigger screen.

i have the blackberry 9700. i changed from a sony ericsson c902. it took a bit of time to get used to it but now that i have the hang of it love it. the only downsideof the blackberry is the lack of apps.

on the plus side the battery life is brilliant and i have never had any problems with the phone.

johnny
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win £30,000 and a Parkdean Holiday Home with ITV Daytime (Postal/Text/Phone…99
      2. E: 23/10 (+4) Win £40,000, Mercedes GLA & Cliveden House Trip with X Factor…44
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3999
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515

See more discussions