Groups

Blackberry Bold. What is best to get for daughter.

Daughter has decided she needs a Blackberry bold as nearly everyone else in school has them.
    Money is tight at the moment, she doesn't mind second hand.
    I don't want to get tied down to anything more than a 12 month contract but don't even know if contract is the way to go.

What is the best option please?
    Contract or pay as you go.
    What do I need to enable BBM ( I think it's called ).

Thanks for your time.

5 Comments

You will need BIS (Blackberry Internet Services) for BBM, emails etc. Some networks do it as a PAYG add on others offer it on sim only such as o2.

o2 Simplicity 12 month: £15.00 pm
    Includes: 300 mins, unlimted texts and BIS.

Have you considered the lower end models available on PAYG such as 8520 or 9300? Both will have BBM.
    Edited by: "exStudent" 6th Dec 2010

All bbs are lame .. Irrelevant I know but it's really not worth buying as the major allure at first was bbm but what's app has destroyed that

Original Poster

bhara

All bbs are lame .. Irrelevant I know but it's really not worth buying as … All bbs are lame .. Irrelevant I know but it's really not worth buying as the major allure at first was bbm but what's app has destroyed that

Could you elaborate on that please?
    I don't understand what you are saying. http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn219/jumpingphil/thumbsup.gif

Jumpingphil

Could you elaborate on that please?I don't understand what you are … Could you elaborate on that please?I don't understand what you are saying.

I believe he's saying theres an application called whats app which offers the same service - picture messaging , messaging etc but you dont have to pay for it .

At the moment if you look on here there was a deal where vodafone are doing free BBM until next year some time.And i think it was t-mobile who were doing it as well.

supermod

Would members pleased not offers items for sale to the OP in this MISC thread as it is a breach of forums rules. Relevant comments deleted.

Trading Rules Revised

The Trading Rules were updated on 09/11/2010. If you use the trading … The Trading Rules were updated on 09/11/2010. If you use the trading forums it's in your interests to review. * Click here for more details.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044544
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      3. Spotify Family Premium share721
      4. Best £500 student laptop choice?11

See more discussions