Groups

Blackberry curve 8520 help plz guys x

after 5 hours of searching the internet I have decided to come and ask on here... Basically I replaced lcd screen and now I just have a white screen ( no error numbers) I have tried the application loader and the desktop software but it comes up with unable to connect to device after a while.. I have also tried to wipe it with JL_Cmder but no luck. Is there anyway I can get software so I can see whats on my blackberry with through my pc? this might not make sense but please do try to help ?!

4 Comments

Either it isn't plugged in correctly or there is more damage to the hardware than meets the eye.

I did a google search have u tried this

i had this problem with my 8520!! take the phone appart and behind the screen is 4 solder points. put electric tape over them and re-assemble. work fine for me after trying so many different things. hope this helps.

blackberryforums.com.au/for…tml

Original Poster

fawcett

Either it isn't plugged in correctly or there is more damage to the … Either it isn't plugged in correctly or there is more damage to the hardware than meets the eye.

hope not
    fawcett

I did a google search have u tried this i had this problem with my 8520!! … I did a google search have u tried this i had this problem with my 8520!! take the phone appart and behind the screen is 4 solder points. put electric tape over them and re-assemble. work fine for me after trying so many different things. hope this helps.url=http://www.blackberryforums.com.au/forums/blackberry-8500-series-smartphone-discussion/9831-curve-8520-white-screen-death.html]http://www.blackberryforums.com.au/forums/blackberry-8500-series-smartphone-discussion/9831-curve-8520-white-screen-death.html[/url]

I did see this yeah but haven't tried it yet because not to sure on how to do it lol so leaving that just now lol Thanks guys
    [
    Edited by: "KelliePaisley" 14th May 2011

Have you had a look at this

youtube.com/wat…YII

Also some people said they solved it by getting a new battery
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2225
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1933
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
      4. love affairs1756

See more discussions