Groups

Blackberry Curve or Bold trade for an iPhone 3G

Would anyone be willing to swap their iPhone 3G for a Blackberry Curve or Bold?

I'm in the process of getting a new phone contract and ive been offered a Blackberry as the handset. Ultimately i'd like an iPhone, so instead of getting this contract and having the faff on of selling the Blackberry then trying to buy an iPhone somewhere, i want to cut out the middle man and ask if anyone would be willing for a straight swap?

1 Comment

supermod

Thread closed - trades aren't allowed in MISC, only in FS/T & you must provide a price for valuation purposes as well as specific product details & pictures etc, The rules on MISC 'interest' request threads are also covered by FS/T Rules & you will need to wait 7 days before relisting in the correct format / forum & only when you have the item in your actual possession.

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in … Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767311
    2. word survey1014
    3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1730
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171349

See more discussions