Expired

Blackberry deals

Found 9th Aug 2010
Hi there my daughter is coming to the end of current contract. Can anyone offer any good deals out there at the moment for Blackberry? Any help most appreciated.

4 Comments

have you checked e2save.co.uk or .com? you could find a deal from there and then ring the actual network, asking them to price match?
Edited by: "Kulsum" 10th Aug 2010

the best deals are from phones4u on blackberrys at the moment.
Tariffs to cater all needs on orange

BlackBerry Curve 8520 Silver
• Push Email • Internet • Instant Messaging • 35-key, Backlit QWERTY Keyboard • Supports BlackBerry App World™ • Multimedia Player • Dedicated Music Keys • Wi-Fi® • A2DP Bluetooth® • 2.0MP Camera • Trackpad Navigation • Intuitive UI • micsoSD Compatible (up to 16GB)
£ FREE

Orange Panther 40 - £7.50 Saver inc. BlackBerry
1200 cross-network mins + Unlimited texts + 750MB BlackBerry Internet Browsing and Services + 50 Photo Messages • 24 months
• Push Email & Web Browsing • Magic Numbers • Orange Wednesdays
£ 32.50 a month

£125 Automatic Cash Back
Effective Cost £27.29 a month

With another £30 from Quidco or Topcashback Actual cost £26.04 per month

buymobilephones.net

are you after a handset or just the contract? i recently bought a handset so have been looking at whats the best i can get, unfortunately we have both just missed the best o2 sim only contracts which have expired but thats neither here nor there,

as i am not a big caller i donot know about the high end contracts, o2 have literally just released a monthly top up sim for £15 a month and you get 500mb blackberry internet, and 500 texts leaves you with £15 for calls but not sure if you could buy a big calls bolt on which might give you around 500mins or sumthing... worth inquiring seeing what this new sim i literally spoke to sum1 instore today

worth noting though i am sticking to pay as you go and for £10 a month a i get unlimited text and web and then pay a £5 blackberry bolt on so i can actually acess the internet on the thing, total cost £10 with unlimted texts and web but doesnt leave much for calling...

im just going to see if i can switch the text and web to text and calls, then pay £5 for the blackberry bolt on then i might get a sweet deal inclusive calls, unlimited texts and blackberry for £10 pay and go!

edit: haha text and calsl would be way worse, get 25 txts and 25mins lol, worth noting i get unltd cause i took it at teh start £10 top up gets 300 texts £15 500 texts, gives me peace of mind they cant just plunder my bank if i went over so might be worth looking at these things..

Post a comment
@
    Text