Groups

Blackberry HELP!! What service/Sim is the cheapest for BBM? PLEASE HELP!!

Banned
    I have bought a Blackberry Storm and i need a cheap service for bbm . Looking to pay £5 a month. Is there anything out there? Or i am i dreaming?

6 Comments

ur dreaming a bit tbh, you can buy a bolt on on o2 pay and go for BIS which is £5 and will allow u to surf the net and BBM, but wont give you any calls or texts... think thats it

thats all i know of though..

Original Poster Banned

joeprosho

ur dreaming a bit tbh, you can buy a bolt on on o2 pay and go for BIS … ur dreaming a bit tbh, you can buy a bolt on on o2 pay and go for BIS which is £5 and will allow u to surf the net and BBM, but wont give you any calls or texts... think thats itthats all i know of though..

So i cannot just pay £5?

Add BlackBerry to your plan – for £5 a month to get push email and mobile internet access (fair usage policy applies)

www2.orange.co.uk/ser…609

i think you can just pay £5 im not overly sure if it requires a more substantial top up to be obtained.... u just need a pay and go sim, buy the bolt on for 5quid and thats you done, like i say you will have a 500mb data allowance probs but no texts or calls

i used to get it on top of a £10 top up which got me unltd texts..

ud have to speak to o2 staff to be honest to make certain i just know you can get it as a bolt on for £5.... just depends whether it can eb bolted onto nothing!!

Original Poster Banned

Paddy_o_furniture

Add BlackBerry to your plan – for £5 a month to get push email and mobile … Add BlackBerry to your plan – for £5 a month to get push email and mobile internet access (fair usage policy applies)http://www2.orange.co.uk/servlet/Satellite?pagename=OUKPersonal&c=OUKService&t=Service&cid=1044133063882&tab=3&mid=1044133450609

Thanks

Original Poster Banned

joeprosho

i think you can just pay £5 im not overly sure if it requires a more … i think you can just pay £5 im not overly sure if it requires a more substantial top up to be obtained.... u just need a pay and go sim, buy the bolt on for 5quid and thats you done, like i say you will have a 500mb data allowance probs but no texts or callsi used to get it on top of a £10 top up which got me unltd texts.. ud have to speak to o2 staff to be honest to make certain i just know you can get it as a bolt on for £5.... just depends whether it can eb bolted onto nothing!!

Thanks a lot
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions