Groups
    EXPIRED

Blackberry Mobile

Due an 02 upgrade as of yesterday and have been looking at the Blackberry Curve

£35pm for 600 mins and 500 texts including unltd browsing/emails on an 18 month contract.

any other/better value deals? any free items (ipod, wii etc)?

8 Comments

Hi mate

i have got the exact deal on upgrade but at £20 per month. phone them up and tell them that you eligible for a dicount cuz its an upgrade. try and speak to the retention team

Original Poster

zubair;4886346

Hi matei have got the exact deal on upgrade but at £20 per month. phone … Hi matei have got the exact deal on upgrade but at £20 per month. phone them up and tell them that you eligible for a dicount cuz its an upgrade. try and speak to the retention team

been with 02 for over 6 years, maybe longer... worth a call to rententions then? :whistling:

100% mate. i have only been with o2 1 year. i got my upgrade 6 weeks ago

so its 600 mins, 1000 texts, and unlimited internet / email @ £20 per month
    with a Blackberry 8900 Curve

let me know if you get it sorted

Original Poster

zubair;4886404

let me know if you get it sorted

yea, got it - just as you said.

£20.00 per month, BB Curve, 600mins, 1000 texts per month, free unltd emails and browising - £15pm less than quoted at the shop, just after 1pm today!... cheers :thumbsup:

glad you got it sorted mate

No worries pal.

You just saved a lot cash der

Original Poster

zubair;4890289

No worries pal.You just saved a lot cash der

well saved her... i was posting for her, but yea, £15 a month, 18 month.. thats erm.. a canny whack! :whistling: cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions