Groups

BlackBerry On Orange?

Can someone clarify that when orange say "Unlimited push email and a 500MB monthly data bundle" thats means the blackberry data plan, so things like bbm are included in the cost? its the panther 40 tarrif im looking at, thank you.

4 Comments

I'd say yes, it's the plan I purchased for my Mum and that includes all her emails and pins and web access. Not that she uses much of the data bundle anyhow but we aired on the safe side.

But Orange help desk were always helpful so give them a buzz and confirm. 07973100150

All "Panther" plans come with the Blackberry Internet Sevice which means push email, BB Messnger & web browsing.

Rather than the Panther 40 plan, have you seen the Panther 25 plan (400 mins, unlimited text, BB & web) which is now only £20 on the Orange website?

Somebody;7736843

All "Panther" plans come with the Blackberry Internet Sevice which means … All "Panther" plans come with the Blackberry Internet Sevice which means push email, BB Messnger & web browsing. Rather than the Panther 40 plan, have you seen the Panther 25 plan (400 mins, unlimited text, BB & web) which is now only £20 on the Orange website?

Are you sure the Panther 25 includes web, as next to the deal it says 'unlimited push email' but mentions nothing about the free 500MB of internet...?

Im sure the unlimited internet (although acually 500mb) comes with all blackberry plans from orange, however if you were to use the same sim in a different phone it would charge you for the internet because it isnt a blackberry.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764498
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …76129
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846275
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1636

See more discussions