Groups

BlackBerry OS6 Download for Virgin Mobile UK

Anyone know where I can download BlackBerry OS6 for a BlackBerry Bold 9700?

Current version has crashed and keep getting Uncaught exception:java.lang.Nullpointer Exception

Cheers

2 Comments

Didn't realise there were network specific versions of the firmware. Don't you just get the BlackBerry Desktop software, and update that way?

Do a full factory reset and reinstall if the install has gone bad and it giving you errors. supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/…990
    Edited by: "oldmanhouse" 10th May 2011

Original Poster

oldmanhouse

Didn't realise there were network specific versions of the firmware. … Didn't realise there were network specific versions of the firmware. Don't you just get the BlackBerry Desktop software, and update that way? Do a full factory reset and reinstall if the install has gone bad and it giving you errors. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Device-Software/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-System/td-p/228990

Do you have any idea how to do a factory reset if the phone won't boot into the OS?

I have tried the above link in full a few times but still get the same 'uncaught exception java.lang.nullpointerexception'
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846212
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764313

See more discussions