Groups

Blackberry Pearl - Good Deal?

I currently work for Orange and a couple of the guys in work got Blackberrys. Not the most attractive handsets but they have their uses. Anyway i decided to have a look into pricing one as i reg use e-mail for Uni etc.

I went over to O2 where i used to work lol and the girl offered me to my surprise:

Blackberry Pearl (most attractive handset by far) £49.99 on a £15 per month unlimited e-mail and web browsing package. Thats it!!! I was sure i needed to take a seperate tariff along with the blackberry tariff but she put through anyway and all seems to be cool.

I politely bit her hand off as the guys in work have just forked out over £150 for theirs. So now i can browse and e-mail as much as i want on the go all for £15 a month and a good quality handset for only £49.99. I thought this was a bargain. Can't wait to start HUKD ont he train to and from uni :thumbsup:

By the way i get no mins or texts with this, i already have an O2 contract which gives me 500mins and 200 texts for £17.50 pm. Never gonna let that go either!

box

1 Comment

dunno.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764696
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682232
      3. What is there free to do in your town?2545
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121

See more discussions