Expired

Blackberry phone?

Found 24th Oct 2010
I've got to get a Blackberry phone as a present, it can either be on a contract or payg - if it is payg I will have to get a contract.

The phone/contract needs to have a few hundred minutes/texts and be able to access the internet.

Do any of you know of any deals?

Thanks

7 Comments

Ditto

it can either be on a contract or payg - if it is payg I will have to get … it can either be on a contract or payg - if it is payg I will have to get a contract.

I'm sure that made sense to you - but oO

Original Poster

It makes sense to me...

It can be a payg phone, or it can be a contract phone.

If it is a payg blackberry I was wondering if anyone could recommend a contract as well.

do you mean a sim only contract if you get payg phone?

shop.o2.co.uk/tar…ths

if you get a contract phone, it really depends on how long the person wants it for/will put up with it for?

I'm Selling one here BlackBerry Torch 9800 It is unlocked to all networks. Got this on a contract upgrade.

I got a Blackberry Bold 9000 i'm selling:

fo.lk/for…008

I guess the question is, which Blackberry are you interested in? Depending on the handset will depend on the price. Obviously a contract will give you a cheaper handset but you are tied in for 12-18 months. A sim free will give you flexibility but not necessarily the best network tariff...

Virgin Media - Blackberry 8520 - £10 a month for virgin customers or £12 a month for non.
Post a comment
@
    Text