Groups

Blackberry Storm - ARGGHHHHH!!!!

After days of deliberating I finally got my upgrade yesterday and went for the Blackberry Storm.

Now I am REALLY struggling to use it - I maybe should of learned my lesson after my iPhone fiasco. Fat Fingers and touch screens don't go!

But this is my dilemma: Do I?

* Stick with it and see if it becomes easier?
    * Sell it & change my tariff?

I don't think I can return it as stores don't have a 14 day cooling off period but could be wrong.....

Arghhh! haha!

8 Comments

trade with me ? i got a u900 soul

Original Poster

sharonwai;3751686

trade with me ? i got a u900 soul

I've got a Soul already and I think they're worth half of what the Blackberry is :thumbsup:

Banned

Stores do have a 14 day cooling off period. Get shot of it. Mate of mine bought one and is nor full of regrets and now on his third storm in less than 2 weeks - but now over the get out timespan.

Original Poster

guv;3751714

Stores do have a 14 day cooling off period. Get shot of it. Mate of mine … Stores do have a 14 day cooling off period. Get shot of it. Mate of mine bought one and is nor full of regrets and now on his third storm in less than 2 weeks - but now over the get out timespan.

So i could just take it back and say I've changed my mind? It was an upgrade so I wasn't sure how I'd stand :thumbsup:

Banned

xsazzyjayx;3751722

So i could just take it back and say I've changed my mind? It was an … So i could just take it back and say I've changed my mind? It was an upgrade so I wasn't sure how I'd stand :thumbsup:

Yes you are entitled to do this. I assume this is Voda? Just tell em its a rubbish phone, keeps dropping calls and you were better off with the old one.

Ive done this twice recently - mine with an iPhone and missus with a Touch diamond on O2.

Original Poster

guv;3751755

Yes you are entitled to do this. I assume this is Voda? Just tell em its … Yes you are entitled to do this. I assume this is Voda? Just tell em its a rubbish phone, keeps dropping calls and you were better off with the old one.Ive done this twice recently - mine with an iPhone and missus with a Touch diamond on O2.

Thanks for this! What happens in regards to your contract though, have I already committed myself to another long 18 months by taking the phone?

Yes its Voda but I did my upgrade in Phones4u as Vodafone didn't have any stock!!

Banned

xsazzyjayx;3751772

Thanks for this! What happens in regards to your contract though, have I … Thanks for this! What happens in regards to your contract though, have I already committed myself to another long 18 months by taking the phone?Yes its Voda but I did my upgrade in Phones4u as Vodafone didn't have any stock!!

You just go back to how you were. But make sure you insist they confirm this.

Original Poster

guv;3751791

You just go back to how you were. But make sure you insist they confirm … You just go back to how you were. But make sure you insist they confirm this.

Excellent, you've been great. Rep added for all your help :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions