55 replies
Found 13th Dec 2010
ON SSN

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
55 Comments

Original Poster

Confirmed on Blackburn official site too.

Banned

he is the next Liverpool manager

Supermod

Why!?

dog_cop

Na, he's too big a name for Liverpool

Original Poster

dog_cop

Four + Cough he talks complete shizz all the time.

Banned

Adam2050

Four + Cough he talks complete shizz all the time.

no no its all true would I lie to you ?

dog_cop

Perhaps he's holding out for the Inter job after Rafa is sacked...... he did say he should be managing a big club after all X)

independent.co.uk/spo…tml

Original Poster

dog_cop

If that happens I would quit supporting Liverpool. Be the biggest backward step ever, I know your only jesting but our American owners would be backing the wrong man, he's pure crap.

Banned

midlandscomics

Perhaps he's holding out for the Inter job after Rafa is sacked...... he … Perhaps he's holding out for the Inter job after Rafa is sacked...... he did say he should be managing a big club after all X)[url=http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/allardyce-i-should-be-manager-of-real-madrid-not-blackburn-2082454.html]http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/allardyce-i-should-be-manager-of-real-madrid-not-blackburn-2082454.html[/url]

yes a big club like.. Liverpool .. mark my words .. roy will be out on his ear soon

Adam2050

If that happens I would quit supporting Liverpool. Be the biggest … If that happens I would quit supporting Liverpool. Be the biggest backward step ever, I know your only jesting but our American owners would be backing the wrong man, he's pure crap.

I bet he has a better away record then your current manager!

Original Poster

Abz

I bet he has a better away record then your current manager!

Wouldn't care he's not a manager I would ever want to see at Liverpool or any of the big clubs, he's a first class crapper.

so you're on the fence then Adam?

dog_cop

yes a big club like.. Liverpool .. mark my words .. roy will be out on … yes a big club like.. Liverpool .. mark my words .. roy will be out on his ear soon

I reckon they'll give him the season in all honesty. Too late to bring someone in for Jan Transfer window now, and pointless changing after then until the summer.

As for what I said above about Inter, perhaps Capello will be off there (Inter are v. interested in him) and Alllardyce is being lined up for the England job oO

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

so you're on the fence then Adam?

What Fence?

Original Poster

midlandscomics

I reckon they'll give him the season in all honesty. Too late to bring … I reckon they'll give him the season in all honesty. Too late to bring someone in for Jan Transfer window now, and pointless changing after then until the summer.As for what I said above about Inter, perhaps Capello will be off there (Inter are v. interested in him) and Alllardyce is being lined up for the England job oO

He would screw the England job up.

Banned

Adam2050

He would screw the England job up.

let him have some practise at anfield for a few weeks and then onto the england job.. jobs a bung.. err I mean a good un

Wow, that really is a shock to me, says he's been sacked as well. Doesn't make much sense to me that one.

Supermod

Sacked, apparently! Blackburn would do VERY well to get a manager in like Allardyce.

New owners, not their man. Twice this has happened to the bloke now

what a farce this premiership is becoming ..... !!!!!!!!

tevez and rooney spitting dummies out .....

big sam sacked ....

blackpool keep winning....

man city joint top ....

and we lose 1-0 to the dingles !!!!

X) X)

Sloth/Mod

Shocking decision. However he has been lucky to never have solid proof against him for dodgy backhanders and sorting his son out.

Sloth/Mod

smithyp1

and we lose 1-0 to the dingles !!!!X) X)

I'd take that as a positive...........it should have been so many more. Brum were awful yesterday.

Syzable

I'd take that as a positive...........it should have been so many more. … I'd take that as a positive...........it should have been so many more. Brum were awful yesterday.

do you really think i need reminding of that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sloth/Mod

smithyp1

do you really think i need reminding of that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. lol

On the bright side...........least Blatter is going to get hell now for mocking Gay fans.

Original Poster

midlandscomics

Nothing on his twitter page yethttp://twitter.com/TheBig_SamX)

Noticed he talks crap on Twitter too. Chris Houghton to take over at Blackburn?

Sloth/Mod

Adam2050

Noticed he talks crap on Twitter too. Chris Houghton to take over at … Noticed he talks crap on Twitter too. Chris Houghton to take over at Blackburn?

Curbs i reckon

Adam2050

Noticed he talks crap on Twitter too. Chris Houghton to take over at … Noticed he talks crap on Twitter too. Chris Houghton to take over at Blackburn?

Martin Jol

Sloth/Mod

midlandscomics

Martin Jol

I reckon Jol will be in at West Ham in the next couple of weeks.

Syzable

I reckon Jol will be in at West Ham in the next couple of weeks.

That's not a bad shout actually but would probably see them relegated. Thought Jol did a decent job at Spurs, but was woeful at Ajax.

Im getting the feeling you're not a fan of Big Sam

Adam2050

Wouldn't care he's not a manager I would ever want to see at Liverpool or … Wouldn't care he's not a manager I would ever want to see at Liverpool or any of the big clubs, he's a first class crapper.

Sloth/Mod

midlandscomics

That's not a bad shout actually but would probably see them relegated. … That's not a bad shout actually but would probably see them relegated. Thought Jol did a decent job at Spurs, but was woeful at Ajax.

Yes, i thought Spurs were harsh getting rid but it has paid off now. Ajax must be kicking themselves they didn't take compo from Fulham for Jol. X)

Banned

Apparently Big Sam is on his way to West Ham, according to certain bookies who took large bets on him being the next prem manager to get the sack (33-1), also took large bets on him being off to the hammers when Avram gets sacked

Banned

Syzable

Curbs i reckon

If they hang on, Pardew will be available in a few weeks!

Supermod

I have just seen the "form guide" and Blackburn are right up there. This is quite an unbelievable decision. I cannot understand it. Unless the owners are looking to spend MANY millions on new players and a highly paid manager.

Is it me or do Blackburns new owners look dodgy?

Banned

smithyp1

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/THATSRACIST.gif

smithyp1

can't see it myself....lol

http://futbolmail.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Balaji-Rao-Venkatesh-Venk-006.jpg

SuperEd

have you seen big sams twitter now lol

goonertillidie

have you seen big sams twitter now lol

Love his comments!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65707
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions