Groups
    EXPIRED

Blackburn rovers could get out the relegation ZONE!!!!

Banned
    With a win over Ipswich away this weekend. we have had a few good results. COME ON YOU SPURS. VENKYS OUT.

(someone made a spurs thread so i'm joining the trend.

18 Comments

Hopefully not. Long live the Venky's. Owen Coyle is a football genius.

Original Poster Banned

RossD89

Hopefully not. Long live the Venky's. Owen Coyle is a football genius.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/15/14/07763EAA00000514-3083278-Shearer_and_Sutton_lifting_the_Premiership_trophy_after_their_su-a-42_1431696029177.jpg

with more practise they could be KINGS!

Blackburn all the way

About to start a "Leicester City can win the Champions League" thread

puddles9999

Blackburn all the way

...to league one

RossD89

...to league one:D

...and beyond oO

I like how they have changed the camera, no more looking at that shed -

I may start a This is Liverpool's year thread

Blackburn need to stay up because they have to give that relegation spot to Bristol City!

my husband has been saying venkys out for years now,still not gonna happen unfortunatley

Banned

rugbymike

About to start a "Leicester City can win the Champions League" thread

I wouldn't bet against the semi's for Leicester. I'm going to check the odds on it! Why not?

Banned

Sebas111

I may start a This is Liverpool's year thread

Why not? I'll comment on it!

Banned

missismop

my husband has been saying venkys out for years now,still not gonna … my husband has been saying venkys out for years now,still not gonna happen unfortunatley

It is a row with the chicken-breeding millionaires that is becoming murder most fowl.

Banned

Those who want their club back forget there is prob no-one around who could rescue the place if Venky’s ever did sell up.

Original Poster Banned

smiler594

Those who want their club back forget there is prob no-one around who … Those who want their club back forget there is prob no-one around who could rescue the place if Venky’s ever did sell up.

I'd rather be owned by a small local company and be playing in league one than be owned by the scum rinsing us.

mod

The problem we have is that if the Venky's walk away (and take their funding of our debts gaping revenue holes each year), we are really in trouble.

Unless, of course, we can find a realistic buyer with genuine resources...

joetootell

I'd rather be owned by a small local company and be playing in league one … I'd rather be owned by a small local company and be playing in league one than be owned by the scum rinsing us.

very true
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1524
      2. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11
      3. What would be HELL to you?1920
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620

See more discussions