Groups
    EXPIRED

Blackburn Rovers star facing almost cetain bankruptcy after receiving speeding fine.

Or maybe not.
    On £15k a week i think he may have this one covered.

8 Comments

Banned

so what? he was caught speeding and got fined, whats the big deal? happens all over teh country every day.

Original Poster

Whats the point fining someone if its no deterrent whatsoever??
    Thanks for the constructive input btw.

Whatever the fine, he would have been able to afford it, but the points on anyone license will harm the most. We've all done 46mph in a 30mph zone, it's just his bad luck to get pulled for it.

in his rolls royce!

I got pulled for speeding once maybe I should create a thread on here about it. Then again maybe not, who cares. He pleaded guilty, apologised and paid the fine

Banned

50pEachwayJay

Whats the point fining someone if its no deterrent whatsoever??Thanks for … Whats the point fining someone if its no deterrent whatsoever??Thanks for the constructive input btw.

whats the point of sending people to jail when thats no deterrant, shall we just not bother now?
    Or are you saying the rich should be treated differently to the poor?
    The points are the deterrant.

Banned

double post
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523463
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1636
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846330
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3491264

See more discussions