blackcircletyres.com

Found 8th Mar
just a heads up before you buy tyres online from blackcircles
try calling or e mailing as it seem they are not answering. message says office is closed
i have not recieved my tyres supposed to be delivered on monday and cannot get
any response from them whatsoever
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
deleted1166706
No automated message? Nothing?
Mod & Ed
Good morning @sandka , have had a quick look on their site & under Contact Us it does say

Important: Please read

Given the weather across the UK we have seen significant knock on effects with our deliveries and fitting partners being able to open. Whilst the area you are in may not be as adversely impacted by weather, we deliver tyres from all over the country and so your fitting may still be impacted.

We would ask that prior to travelling to your fitting you confirm with the garage that the tyres have arrived and that the fitting can go ahead. If they are unable to fit the tyres at the original date and time, please arrange a new time directly with the garage.

If there is an issue with the delivery of the tyres or you are unable to rearrange your appointment directly we would ask that you contact us on info@blackcircles.com where we would be happy to help.

We are still working at a reduced volume of staff due to weather conditions in the local area of our office and therefore would ask that you email rather than attempt to call us.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Think their main offices are in Edinburgh, which as you know was hit very badly in the recent bad weather
I again recommend Kwik Fit as an alternative, I have found them simple for new tyres.
Original Poster
no reply on web chat either the tyre fitters have still not recieved the tyres
i know the weather in scotland WAS bad but have they not got work from home up there yet
apparently this company has been taken over recently by michellin perhaps the locals are revolting
davewave10 h, 39 m ago

I again recommend Kwik Fit as an alternative, I have found them simple for …I again recommend Kwik Fit as an alternative, I have found them simple for new tyres.

I’ve had bad experiences with kwikfit plus their prices are extortionate.
samosa11 h, 18 m ago

Budget tyres fitted came out the same as Black Circles.
samosa19 h, 42 m ago

If you book online it’s fine, if you go into the centre prepare to be mugged!!!
Original Poster
finally a week after delivery date got through to someone online chat promised del. tomorrow i wont hold my breath
they gave me another tel. no. message on the same as all the rest basically go away due to weather scotland is shut
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants