Groups

blackpool deals please

We are taking the kids to blackpool in may for a few days

There will be three adults and three children

I wondered if anybody new any good sites for printing vouchers, or somewhere i can buy at a discount for these places

pleasure beach
    mooky circus/tower
    sealife centre

I know clubcard points is good for the pleasure beach but i only have £4 worth

seen a few things on ebay, but i could probally print them myself if i could find them

All deals i find seem to end in april
    Thanks for any help

10 Comments

i think i got an email the other day about wristbands at the pleasure beach, ill have a look see if i still have it
    i found one but its to be used this weekend only
    i cant find the other one i had, ill have a scout online for u thow, i dont mind

Original Poster

tatemze;8441172

i think i got an email the other day about wristbands at the pleasure … i think i got an email the other day about wristbands at the pleasure beach, ill have a look see if i still have it

thanks

Original Poster

tatemze;8441172

i think i got an email the other day about wristbands at the pleasure … i think i got an email the other day about wristbands at the pleasure beach, ill have a look see if i still have iti found one but its to be used this weekend onlyi cant find the other one i had, ill have a scout online for u thow, i dont mind

appreciate it thanks

Original Poster

tatemze;8441419

if u get the pleasure beach wristbands online from ther website you save … if u get the pleasure beach wristbands online from ther website you save £5 per wristbandi dunno whether this is still working for the sealife centrehttp://www.discountbritain.net/Blackpool-Sea-Life-Centre.htmlor thishttp://www.365tickets.com/prodhubs.cfm/productId/93

Thanks a lot i will take a look

I have seen vouchers kids for a quid when full paying adult for sealife on ebay, valid for may as well, but online when i find them they expire april 30th so not sure if they are legit

Yes i would save £5 each on the child tickets thanks it all helps, only going for a few days but i know it will still cost a fortune haha

Original Poster

I see your located there anywhere else you could recommend

Original Poster

pughy2000;8441461

Thanks a lot i will take a lookI have seen vouchers kids for a quid when … Thanks a lot i will take a lookI have seen vouchers kids for a quid when full paying adult for sealife on ebay, valid for may as well, but online when i find them they expire april 30th so not sure if they are legitYes i would save £5 each on the child tickets thanks it all helps, only going for a few days but i know it will still cost a fortune haha

looks like if i buy a copy of the mirror i could get one of these buy adult get child free, that must be what they are selling on ebay

Oh yes i see the 50% of if i register 4 people only though, ill have to work out the cheapest way haha

you have been a great help though thanks

pughy2000;8441499

I see your located there anywhere else you could recommend

the zoo is pretty good iv herd its much better than it used to be
    madam tussards
    not so much an attraction but stanley park is nice if you want have a picnic and a relax .theres a lake where you can hire boats for n hour, nice gardens, can feed the ducks, theres a mini train type thing for a tour, and of course the swings, slides etc and sometimes they have a band or mini show on by the lake

theres the sandcastle aswel, the water park

Original Poster

thanks a lot for your help

hi, i got an e-mail from blackpool pleasure beach saying 25% of wristbands this weekend using the code1049, hope this helps.
    if you sign up to there e-mail they send you lots of offers.xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280968
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions