Groups

BLACKPOOL FC-PREMIERSHIP HERE WE COME

WE ALL KNOW YOU NUETRALS OUT THERE DONT WANT CARDIFF IN PREM SO COME ON LETS GET BEHIND LITTLE BLACKPOOL -DREAMS CAN COME TRUE

34 Comments

as a leicester fan, with dj playing i want blackpool to win! Lots of controversy with cardiif not even being english and getting into the premier league - Let the best team win.

Come on Blackpool. No room for the welsh in the big league

Anybody know if it's true that the premier league will make Blackpool play at Deepdale (Preston) as the current ground is not suitable? Or is this just gossip?

Banned

Cardiff is a nice place and the stadium is a decent size.

Blackpool is a dump for hen parties and the stadium is pathetic.

To be honest though, it's only for one season either way.

FilthAndFurry;8637132

Cardiff is a nice place and the stadium is a decent size.Blackpool is a … Cardiff is a nice place and the stadium is a decent size.Blackpool is a dump for hen parties and the stadium is pathetic.To be honest though, it's only for one season either way.

Very true!

Banned

FilthAndFurry;8637132

Cardiff is a nice place and the stadium is a decent size.Blackpool is a … Cardiff is a nice place and the stadium is a decent size.Blackpool is a dump for hen parties and the stadium is pathetic.To be honest though, it's only for one season either way.

should be right up your street!:w00t:

Blackpool was a great weekend away both times I've seen Spurs play there. Wouldn't mind making it a hat trick. I'm guessing you've not seen Chelsea play there Filthy?

CFC_Mark;8637070

Come on Blackpool. No room for the welsh in the big league

+1 Come on Blackpool :thumbsup:

Like myself i reckon every premiership fan in the country are hoping blackpool get up just for a good away day :-D

P.S. My comment will be frowned upon by the armchair fans on here and obviously cardiff fans :roll:

guv;8637262

Blackpool was a great weekend away both times I've seen Spurs play there. … Blackpool was a great weekend away both times I've seen Spurs play there. Wouldn't mind making it a hat trick.

Lmao, yeah right !

FilthAndFurry;8637132

Have you even seen the blackpool ground??! Its a great new stadium, and not far off finished!

COME ON BLACKPOOL!

Banned

transit;8637281

Like myself i reckon every premiership fan in the country are hoping … Like myself i reckon every premiership fan in the country are hoping blackpool get up just for a good away day :-DP.S. My comment will be frowned upon by the armchair fans on here and obviously cardiff fans :roll:

Have you ever been to an away game? (Serious)

transit;8637287

Lmao, yeah right !

Yup, right.

Banned

transit;8637281

Like myself i reckon every premiership fan in the country are hoping … Like myself i reckon every premiership fan in the country are hoping blackpool get up just for a good away day :-DP.S. My comment will be frowned upon by the armchair fans on here and obviously cardiff fans :roll:

Cardiff is a great night out:thumbsup:

guv;8637635

Have you ever been to an away game? (Serious)

Loads,

Leeds,Huddersfield,Grimbsy,Middlesbrough,Newcastle,Blackburn,Villa,Wembley(yes wembley),Bolton,Bradford.......need i go on?

P.S. The best 1 in memory was middlesbrough, we got off the train on the way back and went to thirsk races...good day!

guv;8637635

Yup, right.

I Lol'd

Banned

transit;8637681

Loads, … Loads, Leeds,Huddersfield,Grimbsy,Middlesbrough,Newcastle,Blackburn,Villa,Wembley(yes wembley),Bolton,Bradford.......need i go on?P.S. The best 1 in memory was middlesbrough, we got off the train on the way back and went to thirsk races...good day!

Wow. 10 grounds. (I assume we are talking about seeing your team play at? It's confusing, 'cos I cant you weren't even born when your team last got to a league cup or FA Cup final - so not sure why Wembley appears on your list.

Give me a shout when you reach 65 grounds you've seen your team play at.:thumbsup:

Banned

back on topic

up the 'pool

we love playing cardiff, always a tasty match......seeing as millwall wont be in the championship we neeed someone to scrap with

guv;8637749

Wow. 10 grounds. (I assume we are talking about seeing your team play at? … Wow. 10 grounds. (I assume we are talking about seeing your team play at? It's confusing, 'cos I cant you weren't even born when your team last got to a league cup or FA Cup final - so not sure why Wembley appears on your list.

I'll have a longer think,

BTW It was the play off against Gillingham :thumbsup:

guv;8637749

Wow. 10 grounds. (I assume we are talking about seeing your team play at? … Wow. 10 grounds. (I assume we are talking about seeing your team play at? It's confusing, 'cos I cant you weren't even born when your team last got to a league cup or FA Cup final - so not sure why Wembley appears on your list.Give me a shout when you reach 65 grounds you've seen your team play at.:thumbsup:

Is it just me, or does everything you write seem to be a criticism?

Mind you, I only ever see your posts on football threads! :w00t:

Latinosharkey;8637801

Is it just me, or does everything you write seem to be a criticism? Mind … Is it just me, or does everything you write seem to be a criticism? Mind you, I only ever see your posts on football threads! :w00t:

He's very insecure imo :thumbsup:

Best Away Trip - Juventus Vs United (99)

Worst Away Trip - Besiktas vs United - (This Season)

Its a Wembley day out for the rangers rejects in both teams lol

The town is completey tangerine at the moment!!!:-D

It's buzzing and it would be a mammoth achievement for Blackpool,great for the local economy too.

Even though I'm a Claret it's the seasiders all the way on Saturday,it's my home town and I love it........it's not a dump btw and the stadium is getting there.......bit by bit lol

Banned

transit;8637792

BTW It was the play off against Gillingham :thumbsup:

Oh yeh. I forgot you were a league one team a few seasons ago. Should have made it easier to log up those grounds.... but 10 it is. :thumbsup:

Latinosharkey;8637801

Is it just me, or does everything you write seem to be a criticism? Mind … Is it just me, or does everything you write seem to be a criticism? Mind you, I only ever see your posts on football threads! :w00t:

It's Just you. :thumbsup:

transit;8637829

He's very insecure imo :thumbsup:

Ooh. You bitch. Must be those cat claws.

CFC_Mark;8637836

Best Away Trip - Juventus Vs United (99)Worst Away Trip - Besiktas vs … Best Away Trip - Juventus Vs United (99)Worst Away Trip - Besiktas vs United - (This Season)

Europe: Away to Ajax 0 -3 (Worst 1-0 v away Barcelona) home feyenoord Home: Anderlecht Final EUFA Cup
    Domestic Cup: Semi Final v Arsenal (we beat the scum 3-1) or Spurs v Man Citeh 3-2 FA Cup final replay Worst Coventry 3-2 FA Cup final
    League: home to Arsenal - 5-0 worst 1-5 v Arsenal , Away: Cambridge v West Ham..... never had a better crack at a football match! Worst 7-0 v Liverpool (Record defeat!) 6-1 v West Ham.... not good!

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8637092

Anybody know if it's true that the premier league will make Blackpool … Anybody know if it's true that the premier league will make Blackpool play at Deepdale (Preston) as the current ground is not suitable? Or is this just gossip?

WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WOULD RATHER PLAY IN CONFERENCE THAN PLAY AT SCUM

tourneyman;8639328

WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WOULD RATHER PLAY IN CONFERENCE THAN PLAY AT SCUM

Wow your upset, so guessing its true then!?:?

Banned

casparwhite;8637769

we love playing cardiff, always a tasty match......seeing as millwall … we love playing cardiff, always a tasty match......seeing as millwall wont be in the championship we neeed someone to scrap with

would much rather cardiff in the prem as caspar said more likely to be a tasty much in and outside of the ground than blackpool :thumbsup:
    cardiff is a great city and loved the hammers 3 trips to cardiff before wembly was ready, great weekend away :thumbsup:

Well done Blackpool - look forward to facing you in the Prem next season :thumbsup:

Banned

enjoy it whilst it lasts. Will they break Derby's record of 11 points in a season?

csiman;8677787

enjoy it whilst it lasts. Will they break Derby's record of 11 points in … enjoy it whilst it lasts. Will they break Derby's record of 11 points in a season?

wasnt it 15 points?

Banned

Jack-L92;8677791

wasnt it 15 points?

Fewest wins in a season: 1
    [LIST]
    [*]]Derby County (]Premier League, ]2007–08); final record P38 W1 D8 L29 PTS 11)[/LIST]

guv;8637749

Wow. 10 grounds. (I assume we are talking about seeing your team play at? … Wow. 10 grounds. (I assume we are talking about seeing your team play at? It's confusing, 'cos I cant you weren't even born when your team last got to a league cup or FA Cup final - so not sure why Wembley appears on your list.Give me a shout when you reach 65 grounds you've seen your team play at.:thumbsup:

par! only need to 8 of the current EPL/FL grounds.

csiman;8677797

Fewest wins in a season: 1[LIST][*]]Derby County (]Premier League, … Fewest wins in a season: 1[LIST][*]]Derby County (]Premier League, ]2007–08); final record P38 W1 D8 L29 PTS 11)[/LIST]

that ONE win was Vs Newcastle Utd @ Derby, was it not! :thumbsup::oops:

Banned

Disco;8677934

that ONE win was Vs Newcastle Utd @ Derby, was it not! :thumbsup::oops:

yep, very early in the season too so they must have gone about 30-35 games without a win! :w00t:

uk.soccerway.com/mat…50/

Banned

Disco;8677930

par! only need to 8 of the current EPL/FL grounds.

impressive stuff.

Many of the grounds under my belt no longer being used... but hey, I'm still counting them! :-D (In fact I'd say at least 20 odd are using different grounds. Premiership alone from memory:
    Ars*nal. Hull, Bolton, Man Tiny, Sunderland, Stoke.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32158
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …204563
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416414115
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523432

See more discussions