Groups

Blackpool North train station

I'm off to Blackpool for a MUCH deserved day off from work on Wednesday and travelling by train from Leeds.

I haven't been in a couple of years and the last time I arrived by coach, so can any locals tell me how far the town centre and more importantly amusement arcades (Well, it'll probably be crap weather!!!) are from the Blackpool North railway station?

Cheers

7 Comments

Turn right out of the station, and its about a 5-10 minute walk to the promenade/beach area where there are a lot of amusement places.

Yes you will see North Pier in front of you. Best arcade is Coral Island though which is just the other side of the Tower.

Nice walk (done many times, but that was when real trains..... sorry going off topic!) as said 5/10 mins gets you the North Pier then Arcade heaven!

is anywhere going to be open

Checked our local weather and it should be the best day of the week. Sunshine and cloud but not showing any rain at the moment.

If you want to get wet anyway then the Sandcastle has 10% off if you book online

sandcastle-waterpark.co.uk/gra…ok/

The Pleasure beach is only open at the weekends now. £10 a wrist band online. Know that isn't much help to you but someone might be interested.

blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/sho…php

If you are staying for a drink in the evening go to Queen Street.

Have a good day!

Original Poster

Thanks all.

I'll give you all a share of my winnings, so expect to receive a percentage of £0.00 each :whistling:

ding;3411511

is anywhere going to be open

Yes almost everywhere opens in Blackpool year round.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…99
      2. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​45
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764339
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147

See more discussions