Groups
    EXPIRED

Blackpool parking

Going Blackpool this weekend for a 3 night stay. Thinking of either taking car or going on coach but what's the parking like? Is it pay or display and if so how expensive.

15 Comments

you can find free parking down most roads but it's hit and miss. I think there's all day parking for less than a tenner. We just went a week ago and someone sold us their ticket as they'd purchased too much parking

you're better off to park in a 24hr car park prices range from £5-£10 on street parking is mainly permit only. whereabouts are you staying roughly ?

we always use the north train station car park

does your accomodation have parking? Just park up and travel by tram.

depends where abouts in Blackpool you are staying. if you are at either the south or north end (i.e. near pleasure beach or near the Norbreck hotel at the north end) then you should be able to find free public on street parking. in the centre, you may struggle but as some people mentioned, you can usually get all day parking for less than £10, depends where abouts you are and if you are planning on getting the tram around

Original Poster

victoriahallett

you're better off to park in a 24hr car park prices range from £5-£10 on s … you're better off to park in a 24hr car park prices range from £5-£10 on street parking is mainly permit only. whereabouts are you staying roughly ?

It's called derwent hotel on palatine road postcode fy1 4by

Original Poster

generaloneill

does your accomodation have parking? Just park up and travel by tram.

Haven't really checked, I just assumed they wouldn't because of the location

Banned

shubyz

Haven't really checked, I just assumed they wouldn't because of the … Haven't really checked, I just assumed they wouldn't because of the location

​why don't you ring up? lol
    obviously a hotel will guide you where to park, but you might be asked to move the car at day time while you visit the beach

en.parkopedia.co.uk/ this site will tell you of the car parks and the costs

There's a tesco express a short walk from the town, across the road there's a 24 hour carpark that we always use. Cheap and camera's on there.

parkopeadia is a good app

Original Poster

999kernow

parkopeadia is a good app

Just downloaded the app, and it's wicked. Thanks for that.

Original Poster

PaulsLisa

http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/ this site will tell you of the car parks and … http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/ this site will tell you of the car parks and the costs

Cheers

Checkout the street view it looks like on street parking on one side of the road

parked on streets (to the south of BPB) last year as there arent any permit restrictions, but saw lots of cars with the wing mirrors smashed.

Asked a resident who was doing the gardening and he mentioned car should be fine as long as we didnt leave it overnight.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment58
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854
      3. I want some backless loafers for men33
      4. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510

See more discussions