Groups
    EXPIRED

Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Does anyone have any vouchers for Blackpool Pleasure Beach? My daughter is going to play school Hockey near Blackpool and the teacher has said they can go to the Pleasure Beach for the afternoon but they need to buy their own tickets and it's £25 each!

Apparently Irn Bru recently ran an offer voucher on their bottles for buy one get one free - they have gone from the shops, does anyone have one they can let me have please and she can share it with a friend? Thanks.

4 Comments

there were BOGOF vouchers kicking around somewhere...

]here ???
    or if thats expired.....
    theres a ]3 for 2 one you could try

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6401660

there were BOGOF vouchers kicking around somewhere...]here ???or if thats … there were BOGOF vouchers kicking around somewhere...]here ???or if thats expired.....theres a ]3 for 2 one you could try

Thanks the Daily Star offer expires at the end of September and they do not go until early October but the 3 for 2 works...I just need to get the other parents organised now and we can do it for £13.33 each! Much appreciated.

Try Ebay as there is always deals on tickets for all of the theme parks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions