Blackpool pleasure beach - all you can eat wristbands

Found 13th Jul
Hi all, just a quick question regarding the all you can eat wristbands at the pleasure beach. does anyone know if it's worth buying these? and does it include soft drinks? can't see much info online. any help appreciated.
Community Updates
AskBlackpool
Top comments
Personally I wouldn’t want to eat wristbands, they are a bit chewie, like a giant piece of bad calamari......
5 Comments
Personally I wouldn’t want to eat wristbands, they are a bit chewie, like a giant piece of bad calamari......
how much extra are they?
Troubles is taking advantage of all you can eat when going on fast moving rides, I normally just get a portion of chips why in the park to keep me going and then hit McDonalds on the way home as a treat, taking advantage of the big Mac and fries offer at £1.99 using your previous McDonalds receipt.
I thought it meant you could go on as many rides as you want.
Like all you can eat data on a phone means as much data you need, not actually eat it.
cornishscouse21 m ago

I thought it meant you could go on as many rides as you want. Like all you …I thought it meant you could go on as many rides as you want. Like all you can eat data on a phone means as much data you need, not actually eat it.

You already can go as many rides as you like with a normal wristband..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants