Groups

Blackpool Pleasure Beach - Any discounts ?

My sister is wanting to take the niece and nephews to Blackpool Pleasure Beach and was wondering if anyone knows of any discount codes, vouchers, etc available at the moment ?

Thanks in advance

11 Comments

they offer some discounts depending on who you work for.. also might be tickets available from eBay.

I used kids pass the other day buy an adult wristband and get a child's free. 60 day trial £1

Original Poster

cpenketh1

I used kids pass the other day buy an adult wristband and get a child's … I used kids pass the other day buy an adult wristband and get a child's free. 60 day trial £1

Thank you! How does it work - Do you have to sign up in advance to be able to use that ?

Thanks

Yeah u have to sign up for the trial bit just cancel it and you won't get charged after 60 days

Original Poster

cpenketh1

Yeah u have to sign up for the trial bit just cancel it and you won't get … Yeah u have to sign up for the trial bit just cancel it and you won't get charged after 60 days

Thanks so much - So I could sign up today and be able to use it for discounted tickets tomorrow ?

Yeah I booked 20 mins after signing up

you'll only get one child free

it'll give u a code to type in on blackpool pleasure beach website that adjusts the price

I signed up 11pm Saturday booked tickets 11:30pm for the day after and all worked fine

cpenketh1

I signed up 11pm Saturday booked tickets 11:30pm for the day after and … I signed up 11pm Saturday booked tickets 11:30pm for the day after and all worked fine

Was it only kid free or could it be another adult

£2.50 of Tesco vouchers per person and you can buy wristbands for £11 - same price for adults or children.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1229
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions