BLACKPOOL PLEASURE BEACH RIDE PRICES

Found 17th Jun 2010
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS IT TAKES TO GO ON SOME OF THE MAIN RIDES IN BLACKPOOL PLEASURE BEACH, EG VALHALLA.I AM THINKING OF PURCHASING A WRISTBAND BUT WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS CHEAPER JUST TO BUY TICKETS FOR EACH RIDE?
Community Updates
8 Comments
wristbands only now
rotisman38;8856038

wristbands only now

last time i went it was £5 to get in the pleasure beach and between 6 and 8 pound for a ride (you buy tokens in the machines):)
YOu better get a price on getting your CAPS LOCK fixed first.:?
I can't remember exactly but I think last year I could buy a strip of tickets for £10 but even some of the small kids rides were quite a few tickets. I think my son managed to get on about 4 rides for £10 so I would say if you are going on the big rides - wristband will save you money.

Don't forget you can use Tesco clubcard vouchers to purchase wristbands at x4 value. HTH
3 for 2 vouchers are available at [url]www.daysoutuk.com[/url]

hotukdeals.com/ite…-co
definatly get a wrist band
i work there and everyone who buys a pass easily blows through atleast £20 worth of tickets

infusion and the big one are 6 tickets each so thats £12 gone
Thanks so far for the replies
gemmar26;8856222

last time i went it was £5 to get in the pleasure beach and between 6 and … last time i went it was £5 to get in the pleasure beach and between 6 and 8 pound for a ride (you buy tokens in the machines):)

Still £5 entry. I will not go in anymore because of this. Total greed considering how much money they were making before charging entry :x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants