Blackpool Pleasure Beach - Tickets

17 replies
Found 19th Feb 2010
Hi all,

Rep for help ...

I am going to be booking tickets tonight (before 22:00) and was hoping you could point me in the right direction of how to get the cheapest wristbands for all day use for 2 x 16/17 year olds

Thanks alot everyone
James

17 Comments

]http//ww…php

Buy online for £12.50 - £15.00

Original Poster

rotisman38;7893750

]http://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/news/pleasure-beach-opens-13th-feb-2010-for-half-price-fun-weekends_1291.phpBuy online for £12.50 - £15.00

That the cheapest way ? and i presume for my age range it would be £15 right ?

Cheers,

ps. nice avatar

Yeah that's the cheapest. I live in Blackpool and at that price it's a bargain as the whole park is open, normally south side is closed and that's where most of the good rides are.
Price would be £15.00

Original Poster

rotisman38;7893826

Yeah that's the cheapest. I live in Blackpool and at that price it's a … Yeah that's the cheapest. I live in Blackpool and at that price it's a bargain as the whole park is open, normally south side is closed and that's where most of the good rides are.Price would be £15.00

Okay cheers

So the whole park is open ? every ride ?

Is it packed ?

And hows the weather been fairing up please ? :P

Thanks alot

According to local press in Blackpool the whole site is open. This depends on weather as some rides close in high winds.
Won't be packed as it's out of season
Weather in Blackpool has been quite good recently with plenty of sunshine.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

rotisman38;7894040

According to local press in Blackpool the whole site is open. This … According to local press in Blackpool the whole site is open. This depends on weather as some rides close in high winds.Won't be packed as it's out of seasonWeather in Blackpool has been quite good recently with plenty of sunshine.:thumbsup:

Thanks a lot mate, hopefully it will be a good day then

Repped :thumbsup:

Banned

james_lfc;7894208

Thanks a lot mate, hopefully it will be a good day then Repped … Thanks a lot mate, hopefully it will be a good day then Repped :thumbsup:

Hey,

Have a nice time in Blackpool.

I didn't realise that young woman had died also whose son was killed in the road accident :-(

Original Poster

DLM;7894452

Hey,Have a nice time in Blackpool.I didn't realise that young woman had … Hey,Have a nice time in Blackpool.I didn't realise that young woman had died also whose son was killed in the road accident :-(

Thanks, and yeah unfortunately she died a few days later I think it was... Turns out worse because the week before i was at the local sauna just chatting to some random guy about everything really his business, his life , family etc and it turns out he is her husband so that touched a nerve a bit

We always talk through these threads btw ha, we should just mail or fb if you have it

Banned

james_lfc;7894661

Thanks, and yeah unfortunately she died a few days later I think it … Thanks, and yeah unfortunately she died a few days later I think it was... Turns out worse because the week before i was at the local sauna just chatting to some random guy about everything really his business, his life , family etc and it turns out he is her husband so that touched a nerve a bit We always talk through these threads btw ha, we should just mail or fb if you have it

I know I am always on here though.

Her husband looked very upset at the funeral.

Bit late, but for future reference - tesco.com/clu…829 - you can buy them using tesco clubcard points too

Original Poster

DLM;7895535

I know I am always on here though.Her husband looked very upset at the … I know I am always on here though.Her husband looked very upset at the funeral.

Haha thats good then

And I'm not surprised Did you got then ?

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;7895562

Bit late, but for future reference - … Bit late, but for future reference - http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=829 - you can buy them using tesco clubcard points too

Thanks for that, its worth keeping in mind for next time

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for your help i had a really good day and the weather was beautful but cold lol, but then again sun in blackpool is always a bonus

ps. in case anybody was wondering ... it was packed! haha

Banned

james_lfc;7903682

Haha thats good then And I'm not surprised Did you got then ?

No, I watched it on the news.

How are you?

Original Poster

DLM;7903697

No, I watched it on the news.How are you?

I didn't know it was on the news and Im good thanks, blackpool went well ... what about you ?

Banned

james_lfc;7906220

I didn't know it was on the news and Im good thanks, blackpool went well … I didn't know it was on the news and Im good thanks, blackpool went well ... what about you ?

I am ok.

It has snowed here today.

Here is the link to the funeral:-

itv.com/gra…72/

Original Poster

DLM;7906379

I am ok.It has snowed here today.Here is the link to the … I am ok.It has snowed here today.Here is the link to the funeral:-http://www.itv.com/granada/funeral-of-mother-and-son29872/

Its snowed here too, but now its stopped

And okay thanks I will have a little look but i think i'd rather not
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ea access code for xbox?34
    2. Android pay set up11
    3. Driving anxiety.2945
    4. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold1010

See more discussions