blackpool pleasure beach wristbands swapable?

Found 24th Oct 2011
not been to the pleasure beach for ages booked 2 wristbands as other 2 are mardarses but can they be swapped if they get excited and want to try out a ride thankyou
Community Updates
MiscBlackpool
10 Comments
Original Poster
beso

unless you can glue them back on........nope

i thought they was like an all inclusive wristband just shows the last time i went to the metropolis of the north not
is it still a dive?
raptorcigs

is it still a dive?

must be, appears beso was ashamed to have commented on it
Banned
hey

Its nickelodeon land now

yeah still a dive
Original Poster
raptorcigs

is it still a dive?

i dont know until tomorrow but im sure it is i cant say im excited about a 2 day trip but hey ho im sure its better than a kick to the stones
Love the pleasure beach, costs a fiver just to go & have look round now tho, you have your bag checked & go thru security gates.
Original Poster
aunty jane

Love the pleasure beach, costs a fiver just to go & have look round now … Love the pleasure beach, costs a fiver just to go & have look round now tho, you have your bag checked & go thru security gates.

do you know the answer to my question though cheers
Can't swap them as there put on too tight and have to cut them off n if I'm right they have different colours for each day
Banned
wristbands are put on the only way is to cut them off making them void its just a way of them to rip you off ike the comment above having to pay to get in. so an old couple taking grandkids out for day they pull in another £10 which they wouldnt have got before

they make me sick i hate it

I like it when they paid the staff to line up from the PB to the church when owner died
you can get the £5 wristband and just pay for the rides you want i think..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants