Groups
    EXPIRED

Blackpool to Stansted

Hi! Am new here. Was looking for a little help: I need to travel from Blackpool to Stansted and back to make this flight. Flights with Ryanair are at silly times, thetrainline.com is quoting silly prices and National Express is taking about 10 hours each way. Any suggestions?

Going Out
    Wed, 30 May 07
    Flight 3632 07:15 Depart London Stansted (STN)
    09:35 Arrive Bremen (BRE)

Coming Back
    Sat, 02 Jun 07
    Flight 3633 19:20 Depart Bremen (BRE)
    19:40 Arrive London Stansted (STN)

3 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

Living in Blackpool myself I understand the nightmare it can be to get to London for a flight!

I think that train prices are best looked at 4 weeks before you go(I may be wrong there,but if you book too far in advance they can be expensive,I'm sure someone told me this)

I cannot see the flight times changing,though booking in advance for flights is usually cheaper.As you say coach is better priced but takes an age,though as you are flying in the morning,if you can get a coach through the night you could have some kip,then it won't seem as bad!

Not much help I know.............:-(

Edit:looking on network rail website,they only hold journeys 12 weeks in advance,so hold off on the train times and prices.

You could go down to Stansted the day before from Blackpool, you would have to stay overnight at Stansted on the way there and the way back. Currently the return fare would be £42.30 per person.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2026
      2. BT sport on sky boxes49
      3. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?47
      4. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress1216

See more discussions