Groups

Blackra1n

Will it erase everything on my ipod?

12 Comments

Just do a backup via itunes first. It shouldn't though.

Im not sure, cos i did mine just after i opened mine. I dont think it should, but still back up

No itl be fine it won't delete anything the only way you may have a problem is if the jailbreak isn't done correctly and the iPhone gets stuck at reboot if this happens plug it in and keep running black rain also I'd recomend Cydia instead of rock or icy as it's the best to use

nope

but back up first to be on safe side

Banned

It shouldn't - but if it fails it may get stuck in recovery mode, meaning youd have to restore. So take a backup in case!

Original Poster

Thanks people, it's 3g will it delete the apps I get from Cydia when i jailbreak it again?

sorry to hijack your thread met-cast but i have a quick question for the knowledgable peolpe out there about jailbreaking which you may find useful yourself in the future.
    i have managed to jailbreak my iphone after many tries now my question is if i wanted to un-jailbreak it would i just run a restore through itunes and would apple now that i have jailbroken it before if i needed to send it back for any work under its warrenty
    thanks and sorry once again met-cast

critster;7410793

sorry to hijack your thread met-cast but i have a quick question for the … sorry to hijack your thread met-cast but i have a quick question for the knowledgable peolpe out there about jailbreaking which you may find useful yourself in the future.i have managed to jailbreak my iphone after many tries now my question is if i wanted to un-jailbreak it would i just run a restore through itunes and would apple now that i have jailbroken it before if i needed to send it back for any work under its warrentythanks and sorry once again met-cast

yes just restore

no they wont care

Original Poster

critster;7410793

sorry to hijack your thread met-cast but i have a quick question for the … sorry to hijack your thread met-cast but i have a quick question for the knowledgable peolpe out there about jailbreaking which you may find useful yourself in the future.i have managed to jailbreak my iphone after many tries now my question is if i wanted to un-jailbreak it would i just run a restore through itunes and would apple now that i have jailbroken it before if i needed to send it back for any work under its warrentythanks and sorry once again met-cast

Thats fine

boothy;7410816

yes just restoreno they wont care

Will it delete the apps I get from cydia, because mine would be a tethered jailbreak and you know i'd have to re-jailbreak it again and again

Met-Cast;7415195

Thats fineWill it delete the apps I get from cydia, because mine would be … Thats fineWill it delete the apps I get from cydia, because mine would be a tethered jailbreak and you know i'd have to re-jailbreak it again and again

a restore will delete cydia and all its apps also the JB and any unlock

you will need to reinstall the lot

Original Poster

boothy;7415202

a restore will delete cydia and all its apps also the JB and any … a restore will delete cydia and all its apps also the JB and any unlockyou will need to reinstall the lot

Not restore a re-jailbreak. I have to re-run blackra1n everytime I my battery runs out of if I turn off my ipod. So if I re-run blackra1n when it I have to will that delete all the programs I downloaded with cydia?

Original Poster

:D/...........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions