Groups

blacksn0w released nov 3rd

i know its not much use to A lot of people but blacksn0w will be out hopefully on nov 4th but saying that imo you will be able to buy officially unlocked handsets from nov 11th

6 Comments

Will this unlock my 3GS to Voda?

If you have an o2 paug chip or end of contract iphone, o2 will unlock your iphone for free.

You'll have to wait for o2 exclusivity runs out (10th Nov?) i.e when Orange to release the iphone.

momagic;6744305

If you have an o2 paug chip or end of contract iphone, o2 will unlock … If you have an o2 paug chip or end of contract iphone, o2 will unlock your iphone for free.You'll have to wait for o2 exclusivity runs out (10th Nov?) i.e when Orange to release the iphone.

feels like the end of an era

hey, i updated my iphone 3g to 3.1 by mistake and it updated the firmware baseband which is not unlockable right now... Will this unlock it?

Thanks

the porter;6744336

for free mo where did u hear that?

business.timesonline.co.uk/tol…ece
    Q: Is there any truth in the rumour that after Orange and Vodafone are able to sell the iPhone you will not allow people to unlock their iPhone, even if they are out of their contract period? If so, how can you justify this action if the customers have paid for the phone over the life of their contract and you will not be the sole carrier? Do you not think this would possibly be illegal under EU law?
    Andy McConn, Glasgow
    Andy,
    There is absolutely no truth in that rumour. Once the iPhone becomes available on other UK networks, we will allow O2 customers to unlock their iPhones, although of course they will still need to honour any outstanding contract period they have. At the end of their contract period, they are entirely free to move to another operator — though naturally we hope they won’t want to!
    :-D

blackra1n
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)22
      2. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?11
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid45
      4. Disney descendants duvet36

See more discussions