Expired

Blackwall tunnel speed limit

Found 9th Aug 2014
Does any one no the average speed limit on the black wall tunnel coming from Greenwich going towards stratford,after the 30mph gatso there is a specs speed camera and before the tunnel there is another average speed camera before you enter. I want to no which speed is the average speed cameras before the gatso it said 30 then on the right I see 20 then there is no signs whether it is 20 or 30 I got confused. Thanks
Community Updates
8 Comments
Did you try Google maps Street view?
Yeh tried google maps street view I can only see the 30mph before the gatso camera after that I can't see the 20mph on the google street view but when I drove that way on Thursday around 9.30pm I saw a 20mph sign on the right before the average speed cameras.
No one drives through blackwall tunnel?
Blackwall Tunnel is 30mph.
The Therapist

Blackwall Tunnel is 30mph.

Are the average speed cameras 30 or 20 as I saw a 20 sign on the right hand side just before the spec camera going towards stratford from greenwich
It's 30mph, drive through both sides regularly, never noticed the 20mph sign.
Edited by: "shanzVIP" 10th Aug 2014
shanzVIP

It's 30mph, drive through both sides regularly, never noticed the 20mph … It's 30mph, drive through both sides regularly, never noticed the 20mph sign.

thanks will wait 14 days and see if anything comes through the post was doing 30mph when I saw the 20 but didn't reduce the speed because I normally drive 30mph that part of the road
j752000

thanks will wait 14 days and see if anything comes through the post was … thanks will wait 14 days and see if anything comes through the post was doing 30mph when I saw the 20 but didn't reduce the speed because I normally drive 30mph that part of the road

You won't get a ticket. Defo 30mph. Use frequently.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants