Groups
    EXPIRED

Blah or 101CD codes

I'm looking at getting Prison Break Series 2 from one of these two sites as it is the cheapest I have seen, does anyone know any codes except quidco? Also, how good are 101CD as havn't used them before.

Thanks

3 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

Quite a few people here are very dissatisfied with blah/101cds tactics and customer service (see ]here and ]here) as they appear to deliberately offer misprices, then abuse the details they have collected. That said, there are lots of others who still use them regularly, but I personally have been put off by this.

jah128

Quite a few people here are very dissatisfied with blah/101cds tactics … Quite a few people here are very dissatisfied with blah/101cds tactics and customer service (see ]here and ]here) as they appear to deliberately offer misprices, then abuse the details they have collected. That said, there are lots of others who still use them regularly, but I personally have been put off by this.

Thats a long code :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111020
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814466
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729

See more discussions