Groups

Blank screen on Setanta Sports 1, anyone else?

With Virgin Media and channel 528 Setanta Sports should be showing Newcastle v Aston Villa but my screen is just blank. All other channels ok and nothing showing about it on Setanta or Virgin websites. Anyone else having the same problem please?

12 Comments

I have Sky, so I doubt this is of any use to you, but it's working fine for me.

Working fine for me VM.

Banned

watch it here bravo.cautela.nl/Mat…htm
    go on the one that says eurosport 2 hun and click the green wmp

hothothot

watch it here ]http://bravo.cautela.nl/Matches/Match3.htmgo on the one … watch it here ]http://bravo.cautela.nl/Matches/Match3.htmgo on the one that says eurosport 2 hun and click the green wmp

I like the Tennis commentary on it. :-D

Banned

Syzable

I like the Tennis commentary on it. :-D

yeah its confusing at 1st :? then funny :giggle: then annoying :x

Banned

thank you boydent999 for that site! :-D

hothothot

yeah its confusing at 1st :? then funny :giggle: then annoying :x

Sometimes it's so perfectly timed with the shots. :giggle: Repped for the link though, good work. :thumbsup:

I've been watching it on channel 6029, Star Sports, full english commentary
    Not sure what the tennis is all about lol

REPPED, REPPED, i brought that site to this forum:-(

Banned

boydent999

I've been watching it on channel 6029, Star Sports, full english … I've been watching it on channel 6029, Star Sports, full english commentary :)Not sure what the tennis is all about lolREPPED, REPPED, i brought that site to this forum:-(

I know i did mention your name :-( lol

It's ok, i am taking my ball with me now, no more help, you can all get lost

Banned

boydent999

It's ok, i am taking my ball with me now, no more help, you can all get … It's ok, i am taking my ball with me now, no more help, you can all get lost

nooooooooooooooooooo :shock: :cry:

Calm down..........you have some too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562127
      3. Samsung Note 8914
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122

See more discussions