Blaze - Starla Argos Fisher price

Posted 18th Nov
Hi guys

Anyone know or have ideas where I can get this toy, think they may be exclusive to Argos but they only have one product code for 8 different characters, I’ve been to 9 different Argos and none have them in stock 😬 and you can’t ring up and check stock directly with shops now (online tells you they have stock but not which character)
3334380.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
It's worth checking a branch of Smyths if you have one near you, will be cheaper than Argos as well.

Click on that link and then select Change Store to see if you local one has any in (though as it's an assortment they may or may not have the Starla model).
smythstoys.com/uk/…023
Haircut_10018/11/2019 17:30

It's worth checking a branch of Smyths if you have one near you, will be …It's worth checking a branch of Smyths if you have one near you, will be cheaper than Argos as well. Click on that link and then select Change Store to see if you local one has any in (though as it's an assortment they may or may not have the Starla model).https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/pre-school-and-electronic-learning/blaze-and-the-monster-machines/blaze-and-the-monster-machines-diecast-vehicle-assortment/p/148023

Thanks very much, I didn’t realise they sold them there, and I have a couple near me, fingers crossed 🤞
Damn, called both and no stock of the character I want (Starla), thanks anyway! (I swear the makers make it intentionally hard to get this!)
BanbanaNan18/11/2019 19:43

Damn, called both and no stock of the character I want (Starla), thanks …Damn, called both and no stock of the character I want (Starla), thanks anyway! (I swear the makers make it intentionally hard to get this!)

This one in eBay bids, but not new ebay.co.uk/itm…akt
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants