Found 20th Nov 2007
Has anyone got any vouchers / offers etc
cheers:thumbsup:

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

There's a gate that in from the villiage around the back. You can then get the little train.

I think it is some little known ancient right of way or something.

Banned

As above ]this is the map to the entrance just drive in free entry.

Also if you walk round the house and go into the patio entrance of the cafe, you can get free entrance to the house.

P.S. you dont have to catch the train just drive your car through the gate, and drive for about a mile inside the grounds to the main car park. Please make sure you shut the gate after you have entered as sheep and cattle roam free on the grounds, although there are cattle grids, have been known to escape

tesco's vouchers?

Original Poster

UltimoScorpion

As above ]this is the map to the entrance just drive in free entry.Also … As above ]this is the map to the entrance just drive in free entry.Also if you walk round the house and go into the patio entrance of the cafe, you can get free entrance to the house.P.S. you dont have to catch the train just drive your car through the gate, and drive for about a mile inside the grounds to the main car park. Please make sure you shut the gate after you have entered as sheep and cattle roam free on the grounds, although there are cattle grids, have been known to escape

thanks for the advice. When you say drive through the gate is that the village gate? whats the village called? we will be driving. cheers

Banned

wizarde

thanks for the advice. When you say drive through the gate is that the … thanks for the advice. When you say drive through the gate is that the village gate? whats the village called? we will be driving. cheers

The village is Woodstock, drive through woodstock and past the pub then turn into the gates where I posted a link. Close the gates (like a farm gate)behind you drive up the palace driveway into the car park. All the visitors look at you as they think you are the duke or something!!:w00t: :giggle:

Original Poster

UltimoScorpion

The village is Woodstock, drive through woodstock and past the pub then … The village is Woodstock, drive through woodstock and past the pub then turn into the gates where I posted a link. Close the gates (like a farm gate)behind you drive up the palace driveway into the car park. All the visitors look at you as they think you are the duke or something!!:w00t: :giggle:

thanks very much. I'll give it a go. I'm going in a couple of weeks time.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions