Groups

Blimey... Anyone tried to put an invisi shield on a nokia 5800?

I lasted 3 mins, then fat fingers and temper got the better of me.... Plus there are no instructions!!!

GAve it to the other half to have a go.... That was an hour ago!!!

Are they supposed to be that hard to apply? And it cost me a blooming fortune!!!

5 Comments

whats a shield

Original Poster

invisible shield by Zagg. Covers your screen and case and is supposedly scratch resistant.

linky ]http//ww…php

Original Poster

v2drinkers;4541494

Fitted mine in less than 1/2 minute. Easy as hell.Did you go for the … Fitted mine in less than 1/2 minute. Easy as hell.Did you go for the screen of full body kit?

full body kit... wanted it to be completely covered :thumbsup:

I've read a lot of complaints about fitting invisibleshields so I went with the Martin Fields protector instead which went on in no time.

John

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;4541865

I've read a lot of complaints about fitting invisibleshields so I went … I've read a lot of complaints about fitting invisibleshields so I went with the Martin Fields protector instead which went on in no time.John

Thanks but wanted the whole cover not just the screen, had one similar i got from amazon with the black silicon case but was too clunky and my baccy kept getting in the case.. :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions