Blinds which reflect the sun

    I don't know the name of these blinds or where you can find them! could someone please give me some advise on this matter. thanking you.
    I think i am going to need them this summer.


    Do you mean blackout blinds?
    If so i got the one for my sons room in argos

    If you go to Spain,Greece or any place with sun they use the ordinary Venetian blind.
    I f kept closed they allow light but reflect heat. If they are for darkness aquatic supplied the answer for you

    Paul Simon or John Lewis also sell blackout blinds.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies34
      2. Phone "Upgrade"912
      3. Wireless Earphones for Running67
      4. I want some backless loafers for men55

      See more discussions