Blink 182 presale tickets - SECC and Aberdeen August

Pre sale link

GLASGOW - 17 August
    ticketmaster.co.uk/eve…1ps

ABERDEEN - 16 August
    ticketmaster.co.uk/eve…vp1

3 Comments

thank you-got glasgow tickets-rep added

i'd love to see them but i doubt i would find anyone to follow me to Scotland so i wont bother

ilovelilac;8314141

i'd love to see them but i doubt i would find anyone to follow me to … i'd love to see them but i doubt i would find anyone to follow me to Scotland so i wont bother

they are playing some of the english festivals too-personally,I take my hat off to them-they have made sure to slot in scottish and irish dates so everyone can see them-green day did the same,even though they are playing outdoor gigs in england,they insisted on a scottish gig too.

nowadays so many artists seem to believe that a "british" tour consists of london,manchester and birmingham,its nice to see bands demanding to play scotland.I have travelled many,many times to london for gigs,and its always great fun,but wouldnt want to be doing it for every band I want to see.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​45
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764339
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147
      4. RIP DOCTOR WHO56

See more discussions