Blinkbox?? Stoopid question xx

5 replies
Found 19th May 2010
Probably another reeeeally stoopid question but when it says 'BUY' am I actually getting the DVD or just a download??

Fankoo in advanced xx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

You are buying a download. Which you can either watch on-line when you want, without the need to keep renting it, or you can download it, but only watch it on one particular PC:

When renting a title from blinkbox you can: * Watch unlimited times … When renting a title from blinkbox you can: * Watch unlimited times for a 24 hour period which starts from the point when you first play the title. If you choose to download the title, then you will only be allowed to watch it on one PC. * Stream it over a secure home network during the 24 hour period.When buying a title from blinkbox you can: * Watch unlimited times. If you choose to download the title, then you will only be allowed to watch it on one PC. * Stream it over a secure home network.

Original Poster

JamesUK;8645860

You are buying a download. Which you can either watch on-line when you … You are buying a download. Which you can either watch on-line when you want, without the need to keep renting it, or you can download it, but only watch it on one particular PC:

Oh that's what I thought:( Thanks hun

BTW, Do I need to have anything installed to 'stream'??

to watch them on the site once bought you wont but to watch downloaded on the pc you have to download the application (due to copyright)

Original Poster

gratisaja;8645921

to watch them on the site once bought you wont but to watch downloaded on … to watch them on the site once bought you wont but to watch downloaded on the pc you have to download the application (due to copyright)

Ah okies, well I prob only wanna watch it once so might just do that. Thanks for ur help hun:thumbsup:

hannah19790;8646025

Ah okies, well I prob only wanna watch it once so might just do that. … Ah okies, well I prob only wanna watch it once so might just do that. Thanks for ur help hun:thumbsup:

if you only want to watch once cant you rent it on blinkbox?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions