Bloatbox (Free) - Remove Windows system apps. More useful apps in post.

Posted 25th Jul 2020
Keep your system clean!
mirinsoft.com/ms-…box
As the name says Bloatbox allows you to uninstall built-in and sponsored Windows 10 apps.

Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system ships with numerous integrated applications. Some of these are app-versions of popular Windows tools, others offer new functionality and the most of them comes sponsored by the manufacturer or disguised as ads to get you into buying apps and services you probably don't need or want.

Bloatbox was intended as a small extension for Spydish to uninstall specific apps. To avoid adding bloat to Spydish, I decided to offer it as standalone program that you may download and run independently.

The app is in its function reduced to the basics, but it is tiny and portable and can assists you in removing Windows Apps including hidden system apps.

Bloatbox requires Windows 10 including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

Other great apps from this developer can be found here:
mirinsoft.com/ms-…pps

Spydish
The Spydish app is the simplest way to perform a quick privacy and security check of your Windows 10 copy. Next to this it allows you also to debloat Windows 10.

SharpApp
SharpApp is a free and portable tool building upon a PowerShell engine and community powered script files for disabling telemetry functions in Windows 10, uninstalling preinstalled apps, installing software packages and automating Windows tasks with integrated PowerShell scripting.

Cleanmgr+
Cleanmgr+ is a portable app that builds upon the Microsoft Disk Clean-up Tool (Cleanmgr.exe) by adding additional features and deleting more junk than the Disk Clean-up Tool.

Debotnet
Debotnet is a free and portable tool for controlling Windows 10's many privacy-related settings and keep your personal data private.

Cloneapp
CloneApp is a free program for Microsoft Windows devices to back up preferences, settings and other data of supported applications.

Cloneapp UA
CloneApp UA is a free program for Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system that users and administrators may use to back up or restore settings of UWP applications on Windows 10 devices.
Community Updates
3 Comments
So.... I install 6 more apps to remove a few?
This is why I hate windows. Use Linux instead (or MacOS if your budget allows)
bozo00725/07/2020 08:07

So.... I install 6 more apps to remove a few?

From the OP:

Bloatbox was intended as a small extension for Spydish to uninstall specific apps. To avoid adding bloat to Spydish, I decided to offer it as standalone program that you may download and run independently.
Post a comment
@
    Text