Block bidders from outside the UK on eBay

Hey!

So I've just listed my PC parts on eBay and it's attracting a LOT of foreign bidders. I've stated in the listing that I don't post outside the UK. eBay has my listing set to "Posts to: United Kingdom"

Is there any way of preventing these people from bidding without manually cancelling every single bid? It's getting a little frustrating now.

Thanks

5 Comments

Click here: eBay - Specifying buyer requirements for all listings

To block buyers in countries you don't want to post to:

Go to My eBay.
Click the Account tab, and then click Site Preferences on the left.
In the Selling Preferences section, scroll to Postage & packaging preferences, and click Show.
Next to Exclude postage locations from your listings, click Edit.
Select one or more continents to exclude all countries on those continents. Or select Show all countries, and then select the specific countries you don't want to post to.
All excluded countries you selected will appear on the lower section of the page.
Tick the box next to Apply to all current live listings to apply these exclusions to all your current listings.
Click Apply to save your requirements.

Original Poster

Over The Knee

Click here: eBay - Specifying buyer requirements for all listingsTo … Click here: eBay - Specifying buyer requirements for all listingsTo block buyers in countries you don't want to post to:Go to My eBay.Click the Account tab, and then click Site Preferences on the left.In the Selling Preferences section, scroll to Postage & packaging preferences, and click Show.Next to Exclude postage locations from your listings, click Edit.Select one or more continents to exclude all countries on those continents. Or select Show all countries, and then select the specific countries you don't want to post to.All excluded countries you selected will appear on the lower section of the page.Tick the box next to Apply to all current live listings to apply these exclusions to all your current listings.Click Apply to save your requirements.

That's great, thanks for this!

I wonder why these options are so hidden.

Banned

Block Ebay in the UK until they look after their sellers

You need to exclude countries as per the post above BUT you also need to scroll down that page further and block bidders from countries you don't post to.

Account, site preferences, buyer requirements, edit, buyers in locations to which I don't post, tick.
offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/…ces

It may also be that you are in the Global Shipping Programme, if you don't want to be in this you need to opt out.

Account, site preferences, offer the GSP, edit.

You need to do these three things to exclude those countries you don't wish to post to, doing one isn't enough.

Edited by: "windym" 14th Jun 2016

Original Poster

windym

You need to exclude countries as per the post above BUT you also need to … You need to exclude countries as per the post above BUT you also need to scroll down that page further and block bidders from countries you don't post to.Account, site preferences, buyer requirements, edit, buyers in locations to which I don't post, tick.http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BuyerBlockPreferencesIt may also be that you are in the Global Shipping Programme, if you don't want to be in this you need to opt out.Account, site preferences, offer the GSP, edit.You need to do these three things to exclude those countries you don't wish to post to, doing one isn't enough.

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.45
    2. anyone use this site before? http://www.ukgroupdeals.com22
    3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1013
    4. Which Smart Watch for Running?23

See more discussions