Block withheld numbers

Found 16th May
Anyone know how i block withheld numbers from calling me on a iphone se? Ive googled it, says you cant. But anyone know a way around it? Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
You can’t block an unknown number
you can't block them but you can some fun with them.......
Edited by: "fergys" 16th May
🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃😩😩😩😩. How stupid 😩
Any Number is not blocked as such its just Tagged as do not display at the receiving Party, point being if its annoyance calls your having make a note and time of call then contact your Provider, they will be able to Trace it.
zirk1 h, 30 m ago

Any Number is not blocked as such its just Tagged as do not display at the …Any Number is not blocked as such its just Tagged as do not display at the receiving Party, point being if its annoyance calls your having make a note and time of call then contact your Provider, they will be able to Trace it.

👌🏻Would they be able to tell me the phone number do you know?
Sadly plenty of places like doctors use them there is an app that can block them think it’s called true caller but it’s been a while since I looked it up.
Add them to your phone as contacts and then block them I had a stalker and instead of changing my number 🙈 I done this and it does work 99.9% of times x
No, you can only block known numbers. The Truecaller app can be useful to identify nuisance callers that do display a number. Otherwise, just do what I do: mute the call and ignore it.
Sometimes they show as unknown if the caller used an IP phone number.

The home office and NHS use them. So, even if there was a way to block them I would not use.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants